Mission danger?

Chapter 9

Ki's prov

Lord Hokage gave us a C rank mission to complete, after mine and Naruto's rant. A older man walks in with the smell of alcohol on his clothes."What these kids are supposed to protect me, even that short one that looks like the couldn't kill a fly."He says having the slightest bit of worry hidden behind his eye."HAHAHA now which one of us is he talking about"Naruto says with smile, that dummy. We all get in order from tallest to shortest, Sasuke, Me, Sakura, and finally naruto...."WHAT LET ME AT HIM" Naruto yells."You're mission is escorting master bridge-builder Tazuna to the Land of Waves and protecting him while he finishes building his bridge."Old man Hokage says looking at team 7. "Everyone met at the gates in two hours, pack your supplies." Kakashi says before teleporting out, probably to get that perverted book of his. I guess this is the time where I go break up with lee-chan....
Time skip to Lee's

"Hey lee-chan" I say looking sad as I approach lee-chan. "What's wrong Ki-chan" Lee says with a determined face on."Please don't get mad but I see you more as a friend, a brother even and i think we should break up" I say in one breath, getting it all out. Lee only looks sad for a secound until "OH YOUTHFUL KI LET YOUR KIND SOUL NOT BE TROUBLED, I have my eye set on a pink haired ninja anyways, LET'S STAY FRIENDS ALWAYS."Lee says in his hyper voice."BAI LEE-CHAN I HAVE A MISSION THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING"I say very youthfully as i sprint off the met everyone at the gates....

Time skip to gates

I see Everyone, even Kakashi is there which HOLY CRAP that surprised me."WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE BAD MAN--*shit i'm not supposed to give spoilers to them* MANGOS"i say as i anime sweat drop hoping no one caught that slip up. "LET'S START WALKING IT'S MINE AND NARUTO'S FIRST TIME OUTSIDE THE VILLAGE" I Shout at team 7 wanting to get a move on."Ki's right let's go team 7"Kakashi says as he starts walking, the rest of us also start to walk.Well this is bound to be fun.........

"OOOOO A PUDDLE OF WATER!!!! LET ME STOMP ON IT" I say as I stomp on it violently as we pass by, earning kakashi's attention. We continue to walk, then out of nowhere two Chunin Rip Kakashi to screads. Thus earning cries and wide eyes from team 7, mine fake of course because I know it was a substitution. The two chunin charge after us, thinking it had been a success. They start to dash towards naruto, so me and sasuke sprint over there and kick them backwards, they then get up and start heading over to tazuna and Sakura. Then kakashi appears and grabs them before they can lay a hand on either one of them."Yo" Kakashi says surprising everyone, but me."I'm sorry Naruto I didn't help sooner, I didn't expect you to freeze up like that."Kakashi says looking at a now shocked Naruto."Good job Ki, Sasuke, Sakura, this allowed me to see their true target, Tazuna" Kakashi says looking at a guilty Tazuna. "This has just become a higher level missions, way higher than the request" Kakashi says still looking at Tazuna."Naruto if you don't get the poison out of that cut..you will mdie"Kakashi says with a straight face, "NO NARUTO YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO DIE"I yell with anime tears streaming down my face."We should go back, Naruto needs to be treated." Sakura says looking scared to contunine the mission."Well I suppose we have to, because of Naruto." Kakashi says looking at Naruto. " Why is it always me, I will not lose to anyone!" Naruto says as he stabs a kunai into his hand, to get the poison out."I swear by this hand, and my blood I will not coward again" Naruto says holding up this hand."Well I guess we can continue the mission, oh and Naruto if you lose any more blood..you will die."kakashi says with a smile.Oh Lordy.