Second Exam (Part 1)

Chapter 27

Ki's Prov

"What is this place..." Naruto mumbles

"This is the location for the Second Exam...the Forest of Death" Anko says with a smile, creepy much? Just kidding I love Anko and her weird ways.

"I LOVE DEATH!"I Shout earning sweat drops from anyone that knows me. What can I say? I have my moments, you know.   

Anko just smirks at my response, then my idiot of a brother goes and mocks Anko. He's on his own for this one.

A kunai is thrown at Naruto, grazing his cheek leaving a scratch.. Then anko appeared behind Naruto, a weird ninja goes behind anko and returns the Kunia...Wait that's Orochimaru..Well there's nothing I can at the moment..

Calm down...

"Before the Exam I have to pass these out to you"Anko says holding out slips of paper.

"Is it our death sheets!!" I say excitingly

*Bonk*

"Nii-chan that hurt" I say sulking

"Its a consent form" Anko says explaining them, then passes them out to us. She starts explaining the forest, I probably should have listened....But oh well, I mean I already know you have to get a heaven and an Earth scroll then head to the tower in the middle of the forest.

"You have five days" Anko says...

"I really want some raman.." I say daydreaming about  dancing Raman...

*Bonk*

"NII-- Oh, Sasuke-kun" I say getting ready to destroy Naruto, but it was Sasuke instead..He just folds his arms and gestures towards Anko.

"It's time to go sign the forms.." Sasuke says as he walks off..Is he being nice? *Cringe*
After I sign my form, I go look for Gaara..

"GAARA-KUN!" I shout as I jump on his back once again..

"Ki, get off of me.." Gaara says darkly, Seriously what is wrong with him.. He's bi-polar I swear.

"You know you don't want that.."I say as I nuzzle my head into his neck seeing goosebumps appear. No matter how much he says he doesn't like it his body can't lie.

Gaara tries to slug me off, but I have a firm grip.."You know you're stuck with me" I say to him as I kiss his cheek. No emotions, but I could feel his heartbeat increase.

I look over to see the sand siblings in shock.

"Told you I wasn't lying!" I say as i stick my tongue out at them.

"NEE-CHAN!"

"Well that's my que" I say as I get off Gaara's Back..

"Don't miss me too much...Mate" I whisper in his ear..Seeing Gaara shiver..

Gaara's Prov

"Don't miss me too much...Mate" Ki says making me shiver..She starts running back to her team.

What is wrong with me, why am I feeling this way..I know she's my mate, but what does that have to do with the way I feel.

"I see someone's in loooove" Temari says, agitating me

"Shut up!" I say as she cowards back..Love? Is that what this is? I touch my forehead..Love huh?

Ki's Prov

We go inside the tent and get a scroll, then head to our gate.

"Yes! We got this" I shout putting my hands in the air

Sasuke then comes over and touches my hand lowering it down..What the heck?!?

"Ki, stop being stupid" Sasuke says as he sweat drops, just now letting go of my hand..

"Well..I could, but what's the fun in that?"I say giving an Uzumaki smile, Sasuke just smirks and looks away.

"Begin!"

The gate opens and we walk in..."Well, let the death-I mean fun begin" I say