5th hokage

There are around 10ish chapter's left until Book 2, I have so many ideas for Book 2 I cant wait!

Chapter 49

Ki's Prov

Shizune brings Naruto in the room late,the night before the bet is over.

"What happened!!"

I say rushing over to my brother's side.

"Too much training, Tsunade should be here soon."

Right on cue she walks into the room and walks over to my brother.

"He will be fine, chakra burns and over use of chakra. He won't wake up until the day after tomorrow."

I look at her, I remember this, I watch her hit Shizune in the stomach and walk over towards me.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you"

She aims for me, but I flash to the other side of the room where I had my Marker (the kunai).

"I'll be going now"

I wave to her as I flash to Pervy-Sage. I put a Marker in his bag yesterday, just for this. I look down at Pervy-sage seeing him passed out at the bar. I pick him up as much as I can and flash back to the room. Once I set him down I turn around only to be punched in the stomach.

"I was carless"

I see Tsunade walking out as everything goes black.

Time skip..

"Nee-chan..."

Huh?

I open my eyes and see Naruto looking down at me.

"What day is it!?!"

I look over to see Shizune freaking out, so I decided to answer her.

"Monday..before you ask Naruto heals quickly."

I look back to see Pervy-sage where I left him, but he's not there. Thats weird..

"Where's pervy-Sage! Today is the bet day!!"

I watch the shock set in shizune face.

"Naruto please stay here!"

She says as she runs to window and a Kunai is thrown and barely misses her. 

I run over to the window and see a out of breath Pervy-sage.

"PERVY-SAGE!!"

We all go sit down on the roof and listen to Pervy-sage

"Tsunade slipped my drink, my chakra is horrible. I'm only at 30%, I shouldn't have let my guard down."

I nod, but i'm still confused on how he wasn't in the room.

"But why were you not in the room, I brought you back from the bar."

He looks at me shocked,but then nods as he has the answer.

"I woke up just outside of the room, she must have moved me to confuse me."

Well, I guess that would make more sense, than you being a wizard.

"Shizune, I think it's time that your explain what tsunade talked with Orochimaru about."

Her face looks like she remembered something, She jumps up with a frightened face.

"I'll explain on the way we have to catch up to her."

We all nod and jump up running with Shizune.