The test

Chapter 24

Ki's Prov

I spent all day yesterday training with Gaara, it was the best time i've had in awhile. It's hard to explain, but with him it's easy? I don't know what to say honestly. I know what happens in the Chunin Exams I'm dreading this... 

*Flashback*

Me and Gaara were sitting down under the tree. We had just got done with some training, I even managed to make Gaara break a sweat. "Gaara, I want you to know that whatever you do I will always forgive you" I say looking at him...I want him to know I care. "You're my mate, and like it or not you're stuck with me."I said ending that last part in a chuckle. I look at his face, and for once there is this slight smile. "Thank you" Gaara simply said, but I know that it was more meaningful because he would never say that to anyone else. "What does it take to make you blush?" I said looking at Gaara, as he just looked at me funny. "I wouldn't know" Gaara states, dang "How about this?" I said as I pecked him on the check. His cheeks go slightly red, "Yes! I figured it out!" I smile as I layed back down in the grass. "Do you like me?" I asked seriously.."More than I ever thought I could" Gaara answers looking up into the sky.

*Flashback ended*

He's opening up to me..That's all I could ever ask for. I'm starting to fall in love with him, or am I allready? "Nee-san! Go get some food!" Naruto yells from the kitchen, ughhhhh" FINE!" I yell back as I walk towards the door. "I'll be back" I yell as I close the door.

Time skip

I decided to take a detour, I had just got our groceries. Dumb me thought it would be a good idea to take a shortcut in the woods, but now it's just going to take me even longer. "Well, well what do we have here?" A guy said  with a black capey thing and a hat that looks like a bowl. Oh! This is my test! "I know this is my test so let's get it over with" I say as i gently sent my food down.  

The guy looks surprised, but charges at me. Rookie move, I use my speed and kick him sending him into a tree. "Really that was it? Im disappointed, tell Kakashi I said hi!" I say to him as I grab my food and continue walking home. I really thought I was going to be able to go fun out, what disappointment...I look down at my bags of food..ALL RAMAN!! Naruto is going to love me.