The beginning

>>Hey there Sprinkles how ya doing<<

<<Welcome to my first book<<

>>Sorry for all the errors>>

<<Any Ideas comment below<<

>>Now on with the story<<

_________________________________________________________________________________-
Chapter 1

**Ki's Prov**

Have you ever thought about if the stars were really just planets, universes even. That every time we die we go visit a new universe?

So I should probably introduce my self, I'm Kiyomi, but everyone calls me Ki.

I Have been to 12 different foster homes in the last year, each being an abusive one. Although it doesn't bother me any more after 12 years of it. I have....

"KI! Get down here " My foster dad yelled interrupting my thought.

"Yes sir!"I said yelling and running down the stairs at the same time.

"What is this!?" My foster dad yelled holding a white piece of paper in front of me, which was my report card.

"I did my best, a 'B' is not that bad" I said, but regretted right after as I got punched in the stomach.

"Are you talking back to me?! "he said as he hit me again this time just a tab bit harder. 

"No Sir!" I said, the pain was getting to me now.

"Now ,Now , why don't we teach you a lesson little girl! "He said as he took out his pocket knife.  

He grabbed my wrist and reopened a cut from last time he did something like this. He did this many times until he had to go to work.

"I'll be back! " He said with a devilish smile.

Huh, finally I thought as he closed the door. I stumbled my way in to the kitchen and grabbed the first aid kit and patched my self up. For some reason I heal really fast, so I wasn't worried about the wounds. Then I went and sat onto the couch to watch some Naruto my personal favorite! This show is the only thing that keeps me sane, ya know.

I curled up into the couch and then I thought how nice it would be to live in the Naruto world where I would be a  ninja, a real Ninja,  that would be a dream come true and that  was the last thought I had until  darkness over took me.