Black

Chapter 13

Ki's Prov

Black....

That's all I see

"Is she up?"

"Maybe, she used a lot of chakra"

"NEE-Chan"

"I'm up," I say opening my eyes to the blinding light. I look around the room "Yo" Kakashi says right beside me looking to be in the same state I'm in.

"NEE-CHAN!" Naruto yells, that damn naruto giving me a headache. "Naruto you baka, shut up" I said glaring, hehehe. "Sorry Nee-chan" Naruto says rubbing the back of his neck with a sheepish grin.

"So....., what happened" I sweat drop, looking to kakashi for answers. "You passed out from chakra" Kakashi said, "OHHHHH, oops" I say rubbing the back of my neck smiling.

"what else happened"I asked " Zabuza was killed by a tracker ninja, and were in Tazuna's House" Sasuke explained.

Wait so that means that.."ZABUZA'S STILL ALIVE! The tracker ninja was a fake" I yell earning looks from the rest of the team.

" How did you know-"Don't worry about it " I interrupted Sasuke, If I wouldn't have passed out we could have avoided this......

Kakashi then explains that a tracker ninja would have destroyed the body there and not took it away. He also used Simbon needles and didn't hit a vital stop, thus only appearing to look dead."

"I'll assign you training" Kakashi says eyeing team 7...