Ill wait for you....

Chapter 39

Ki's Prov

I teleported Gaara and me to my room and sat down on my bed.

"What do you mean you love only yourself"

I can feel myself on the edge of tears, no shinobi should shed no tears.

Gaara does say anything, continuing to look emotionless.

"You said you loved me! Gaara say something!"

I stand up and get closer to him looking him in the eye.

"I do love you, but I don't understand love. What I said back there is what I've always known."

I look at his eyes and for once I see sincerity, love even.

"Love is when your heart races when you think about that person, or that you want to always be with them. For you to protect them and put them above you. Love is what I feel for you, and I will wait however long I need to until you fully understand." 

I put my arms around his neck holding him close to me. I feel him return the hug, but still unsure. Gaara doesn't say anything after that, but I know he's thinking about it.

"One day someone will help you understand bonds and how important they are to keep. One day you will understand everything I tell you now, and I will be waiting. Just tell me when you can handle with having someone to love, and i'll come running."

I let Gaara go and look at him as I feel the tears drop, he's worth waiting.I watch as sand swirls around Gaara and he disappears.

                      I go over to my bed and lay down, looking at the ceiling.

Why does this have to be so hard?

*He'll understand one day kit.* 

"But Yuzuki, tell me more about this mate stuff"

*Ok, well as you know when your seal is first weakened and you can talk to your Tailed beast is when you can find your mate. After that you may come across your mate, you'll instantly feel a pull to them. In some cases, one person feels more for the other until completely mated.*

"So im guessing im the who's stuck feeling more"

I feel her sigh then leave, I just want Gaara to feel the same way....

I feel the tears start trickling down my face.

"I'm home"

Oh no! Naruto can not see me like this.

"Nee-chan?"

Naruto walks into my room and I try to stop the tears, but they keep falling.

"EHHH! What's wrong?!?"

I feel my bed dip as Naruto comes and sits in the edge.

I'm at the point where I'm balling my eyes out, Naruto doesn't say anything else.

I feel someone move me over and Naruto lays down with me and holds me letting me cry.

I slowly calm down letting darkness consume me...