Sound

Chapter 31

Ki's 

"Ahh!"

That's Sakura's scream!!

I increase my speed

I see Sakura with short hair, looking really beat. Then Lee-chan on the ground unconscious.

I rush over to her and Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji also stand in front of Sakura.

"Guys?"

"Don't worry just take care of my brother and Sasuke" I say looking back and giving a closed eye smile.

I look forward and see those weird sound nin's that attacked Kabuto in the beginning. This Is going to be a little bit harder, due to my bones not completely healed yet.

"Thank you" I say to Shikamaru

He just nods and looks ahead alert while Choji is trying to run away..This is so troublesome

"Go ahead run away..Fatso" The enemy says

I would bet you could see steam coming out of his ears and the fire burning in his eyes.

"We're going to beat their butts" Choji says

I crack my knuckles, this is going to be fun.

Choji does that weird ball jutsu where he rolls, it's weird but cool at the same time.

"I'm going to fight that guy with the arm thingy,can you handle the rest?" I say

They nod so i take that as my cue, they can handle themselves right?

I run over to the weird person, damn I still don't remember his name. All remember is he can do that weird thing with sound. So I should keep this battle mid range.

"Fire release; Fire shurikens!"

I say as fire shuriken go at this guy burning a little bit of his leg.

"You should really stop, you hurt one of my teammates"

I look back to see who said that, I look in the trees.

"NEJI-CHAN" I Say while he just sweat drops

"Well nevermind seems i'll no longer be needed" Neji says confusing me.

"AHHHHHH!" I hear a scream behind me and look back

Sasuke is covered in this purple and blackish chakra...No! The curse mark. He's trying to rip that one guy's arm off.

"Sasuke stop!" I yell

*Snap*

He broke the guy's arm, i look back to see the guy I was fighting scared. Sakura runs up to him and hugs him from behind, his powers fading.

"Sakura get off of him, that's only for Nar-Nothing" I say sweat dropping.

"Here take the scroll, just leave us alone" The guy I was fighting said. He tossed the scroll at me and I catched it.

Sasuke wants to keep fighting, but Sakura convenes him not to.

"Yo, Shikamaru. Thank you" I say to him

"It was troublesome, but what can you do about it" Shikamaru replies

I chuckle at his response, I mean we might as well become good friends..We hopefully will be related some day. Him with Temari and Me with *Chokes* Gaara.

I feel my face heaten at that last thought, I bow my head hoping no one noticed.

"Sakura Let me fix your hair!" Ino says

After Sakura walks off from Sasuke, I go over to him.
"So here's the thing i'm really good at seals, I can temporarily seal it before we get to Kakashi? Then i'll heal you and Naruto." I say to Sasuke, he seems to think it over but goes along with it.

I look back and see Naruto getting woke up, and confused on what all happened..That's my brother for you.

"I'll be right back" I say

I walk over to Lee-chan and see Neji and tenten picking him up

"You know I could heal him, it's the least I could do"

"No, he'll be fine, thank you Kiyomi" Neji says

"I told you not to call me that!!!"I yell as he smirks and leaves, ooo that little piece of-

"NEE-CHAN"I look back and see Naruto running up to me

He hugs me muttering things, saying he thought I was dead. I just chuckle and rub his head, that's my brother for you.

"Well we're going to head off now" Ino says and her team leaves

"Oi, Sasuke come here" I yell as he walks over

"I want both of you to lay down side by side" I say as a small blush reaches Naruto's face, but not Sasukes.

The both Lay down and I pull out my scroll I used earlier, I unseal it and lay it out in front of me

"I need you both to take off your shirts, I say" They both protest, but i get them to do it. Then Sakura's in the background with a nosebleed  from Sasuke being shirtless.

I bite my finger and I start with Sasuke first since I have to do the Seal. I do the marks on Sasuke's neck with my blood.

"Seal"  I mutter so Naruto doesn't hear

Then I see he's in pain so i start with his stomach putting the right markings. My hand starts glowing green and I place it on his stomach and fix the broken bones I feel.

"Ok Sasuke you're all done. We'll find a river in a minute so you can wash off the blood"I say as he gets up
I then go over to Naruto and put the markings on his stomach like Sasuke then start to heal him. Naruto's was easier to fix, because of his healing powers with the Nine tails.

"Ok i'm done" I say as sweat trickles down my face, that was a lot of chakra.

"Now let's find somewhere to go for the moment" I say to them as I get up

"What was that healing called i've never seen that type before" Sakura says

"Blood healing"