Training

Chapter 14

Ki's prov

I'm looking at a tree.

THE tree!

MY tree!

I think as I walk up the tree with ease, for demonstration. " And that's how you climb a tree with your feet, using chakra." I say with a smile, helping kakashi out by showing them.

"Well done Ki, since you've mastered this along time ago you will be given different training

. As for the rest of you. * three kunai landing at there feet * take one and mark your place as you continue to progress up the tree." Kakashi says to team 7.

"May the fun begin!!" I shout at them!

"Kakashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, whats my training" I say looking at the rest of team 7 climbing trees, although Sakura is already done."Your training is sealing, the Uzumaki bloodline is known for their sealing techniques."Kakashi says looking at me with slight sadness in his eyes. So the sealing like kushina did...OHHHH

" How do I start?" I ask, ima be boss at this HA. " So the signs are"Kakashi says as he does the steps..Rat , OX , Dog , *clap hands* Boar, * Puts hand on ground* "Seal!" Kakashi says. Then a black lines start from kakashi's hands then form a circle. "That's how you do it, remember to put chakra into your hands"Kakashi says, telling me to try it now.

Rat, Ox, Dog, *Clap* Boar, *Puts hands on ground* "Seal!" I say, sending black lines from my hands. The lines start to make the circle, but they stop. "You didn't put enough chakra in your hands" Kakashi says, for some reason looking surprised.

Kakashi's prov

The way she did the seal, was just like Kushina. It usually takes months, years even to get as far as she did on her first try. She definitely has Kushina's and Minato's nack for sealing. This will come in handy for Naruto's seal.

Ki's prov

I know that was good for a first try, but I wish i could have completed the seal. "I now want you to seal this scroll" Kakashi says, putting a scroll down in the grass. "Yes!" I say

I weave the signs then put my hands down "Seal!" I say, this time I made sure my chakra was right. I watch the black lines form circles and designs. Making sure I don't lose focus, When the circle is complete lines go to the scroll and you can see black designs on it.I feel like I should put a burst of chakra now, so I do. I watch the black lines start going to the scroll and then they disappear into the scroll.

"Amazing job Ki!" Kakashi says looking surprised once again." You're probably wondering why i thought you this, if naruto ever loses control use this to strengthen his seal if i'm not around" Kakashi says, well I kinda figured, like my god kakashi. "Anyways your true training begins, I want you to work on your wind chakra..Since it's your worst one"Kakashi says with an evil smirk..OH god. Well, i'm gonna be sore tomorrow....