Chapter59: Chaos

〰❇〰

was sitting on the sofa in the living room with huge windows beside me, thinking about what had happened between me and Hayley four days from now.

That night, when she was drifted into a long and deep sleep, I left her while I'm suffering with strong headache due to the alcohol I had drunk.

She was peacefully sleeping, with a sweet curve on her lips. Before I directly leave her, I glanced at her once more, then I made a simple smile. I knew, it may cause her something or whatever; she might think, I've just used her and after, I left without telling her. It seemed to be like that, honestly. . . but it doesn't. I just miss her so much, and I did drink vodka to have the gut to face her again, I was ashamed to myself that after everything I did say, I was top on her, making love with her. I couldn't stop myself, for real. Urges and desire had hit me and I didn't have any strength to fight against it, plus I've been drunk.

Rain started streaming down.

"Boss, you have a phone call," Gio said when he stepped beside me.

"Who the hell is that?" I replied, turning my head toward him.

Gio didn't reply. He extended his arm with the phone on his hand, as worries and fears has begun plastering in his face.
I wrinkled my forehead in confusion and at the same time, concern has covered my chest.

"Who is that Gio?!" I groaned, "Answer me!"

"It's . . . it's Crane, Boss."

I breathed a loud gasp through my nose, as a growl escape from my throat. I harshly grabbed it from his hand, and arrogantly spoke "Fuck you what do you want?!" I yelled when I stood up from sitting.

"Hi, Jack. . ."

"Do you know that you are just a hog into the forest which is hunting by me? I will kill you, Crane I will—"

"Jack! Help me! Help me please!"

My eyes grew wider, and the world in me has stopped. The voice, was own by Hayley, and Hayley. . . was caught by him. She's with him, it means. . . she's in danger.

"What the fuck are you doing Crane?! Let her go!" I yelled, griping the phone tightly as if I'm gonna crash it, "Let Hayley go!"

"She's mine now, Jack .  . . you abandoned her, left her, broke her. . . honestly you chaos has begun. . . remember the picture of your loving family? When they died? It's because your wife chose you when it supposed to be me! And now, here's another one, if she refused to love me, I. . .  will . . . kill. . . her. . . ." he said while chuckling manically, "I wonder what will I do to her while her body is wrapped around the chair, not able to stop me or to fight for herself! It's so wrong that you have let her alone. . ."

"You bullshit son of a bitch! Let her go Crane! Don't you dare touching her! I'm warning you!"

I felt the veins in my head were ready to explode and disconnect. Even if I'm not looking at the mirror, I know that my face was covered in reddish color, as well as my eyes. I was exploding inside.

I heard Hayley screaming my name, asking for an help when suddenly I heard a loud whap which made her to shut, and made a silent cry.