Chapter45:New One

Hayley left me here in her bedroom after she fixed herself. She said she's going to make our breakfast. While I'm alone, I can't stop thinking about being braved enough to finally tell her about my past. It was hidden in the very deepest part of my personality, but I dug it. Remembering my past life made the incident be more painful, and flesh; their lifeless faces were all sketched in my mind and soul. And I wasn't there to protect the persons I once called family.

That's the reason when I saw Hayley in the hands of my goon, I quickly took his life so that she'll never be bothered by him, especially when I'm not around. It traumatized me, honestly.

Telling her about may cargos from the past tightened my carryings. I feel free, I feel the freedom in me. Hayley's words are like magic, that can ease all the pains I have for several years. She's my antidote, I can tell. And if I'm going to describe her, all I can say is . . . everything.

You know, I'm insane, and became more crazier for the fact that I'm falling. I will admit it because it actually happens. For all the sins I have made, she's there for me. She understands me. That's why when she said, we would create another chapters of my life, my heart finally fell from my ribcage. The tears were like a river flow. I never expected to be in this situation, I thought Hayley will forever curse me for taking her normal life away, but she didn't, did she?

Is Hayley. . . loves me?

"Hi Jack, your breakfast is ready," she said when she finally got entered the room.

I smiled a little, scanning her whole figure up to her smiling face, "Hello."

"I thought when I come back, you're already on your dress," Hayley uttered while putting down the tray-of-food on the small table beside.

"I'm lazy," I replied with a half smile.

"You should go in the bathroom Jack."

"Get me a new clothes, then."

Hayley placed her hands on the sides of her body then she shook her head with a sweet curve on her lips, "Okay your majesty, " She released a giggles then she turned her back, stepping towards the door.

See how comfortable she was while talking. Before, she used to glare at me and been so peevish, but now everything's changed. Can we be like this forever? From my entirely life, I finally got my haven, I finally got my sanity.

After a couple of seconds, Hayley finally got inside with shirt and pants on her hands, "Come on Jack, get up."

Instead of getting up, I hide under her blanket and curled up. I felt so lazy for real and one more, I wanted to inhale the smell of her blanket and bedsheets.

"Hey, Mister J . . ." she called, but I ignored her. Until I felt weight and a hands on my body, "You don't want ha!"
I wiggled in my lying position because of her tickles. She laughed, I did so and I tried to stop her but she's so hardheaded. I'm trying to avoid her fingers but there's a part of me that wanted her every moves— the picture of us, I want this— cuddling on the bed, forgetting the bad vibes and negatives that surrounded me. I finally have someone.

"Oh my god, Hayley! I can't breathe!" I said between my giggles, which blended with hers.

"I can't breathe too!" she teased.

When I got the chance, I pulled her into me and locked her in my arms.

"Jack, what the—"

Finally, she stopped and let me to hug her for a moment. I felt comfortable whenever I'm hugging her; she's like a soft pillow that makes me feel warm.
Hayley's arms, gradually wrapped around me, while her head was on my chest.

"Mister J. . ." she whispered.

"Hmm?"

"Let's eat our breakfast."

"Yea, just let me hug you like this," I replied in a lazy tone, "By the way I'll be going later."

I felt Hayley slightly moved her body, and when I opened my eyes, she was looking at me with queries in her eyes, "Where will you go?"

"Business."

She nodded her head and went back on my chest. Hayley pulled out a deep sigh and spoke, "Jack do you have plans on bringing me back to my old life?"

Millions of thoughts started running in my mind. My heart started racing for the thought that. . . if she wanted to leave?

"Why? Do you want to go back?"

"Nope," she said when she shook her head. I couldn't help but to smile so wide, and embrace her word, "I want to say here with you. . . in fact, you didn't give me a hard time here with you."

"But I hurt you, remember?"

"That's nothing, because I—"

"You what?"

"What is our status, Jack?" she changed.

I stared to nowhere, and hugged her even so tight, "Is that matters?" I asked, "We don't need that, Hayley."

"B—But I need a clarification, Jack," Hayley replied in a sad tone.

"Sometimes, it's better to feel your surroundings. . . and we don't need commitments because our feelings are enough to tell them that no one can break us apart," I uttered with a silent laugh.

Hayley pulled herself from the hug then he lifted her body, and propped her left elbow on the bed, stroking me face through her right arm, "I wanted to hear it from you, anyway. . ."

"That I love you?"

Her eyes got widened, and the reddish color engulfed her whole cheeks. Hayley suddenly looked away, turning her back, and landed her feet on the floor, "Let's eat, Jack."

"Believe of what you see and feel, Honey," I uttered when I got up. I took all the clothes that she had brought, and quickly got inside her bathroom.

"Boss, we found a new one," Jet and Gio uttered. I'm standing on the the window here in the living room while twirling my knife. Hayley and I both went downstairs to take our tasks. She went at the backyard to make laundries.

I ordered my henchmen to find a new engineer who can continued planning, and making the mansion I was building by the hands of Frank Stone — Sophia's father. He's dead now, so I need a new one to finally finish our new home. I'm so excited to show it to her, and that's my gift for my lovely one.

"Good," I replied, "we're leaving."

"What about Miss Hayley? Boss?" Gio asked.

"Hmm. . . she can manage, and I'll be needing you there for some personal purposes, can you do that for me?"

Gio nodded in concur, and I threw him a huge smile. I was planning something— something that will make Hayley cry. . . I hope so.

"Jack?" she called from the doorway, "Are you leaving now?"

I stepped towards her and took the medium tub with a basket over it, placing it to the other side, "That's heavy, you should call me, Hayley."

"Oh," she mumbled, lowering her head.

"I'll be gone for a short moment, and Gio will be coming with us, so be careful," I said while lifting her chin up, and left a flicks on her soft lips.

"Be home, immediately," Hayley replied.

I made a huge smile, and gently tapped her cheeks, "I will, sweet heart," I said when I walked out of the doorway, passing over her with goons after me.

We got on the car, and drove our way into the woods.

•• •

A/N: (edited and rewritten) Hi angels, here's another chapter for all of you. I hope you like it! Thanks for reading anyway :) Lovelots!