Chapter58: Bed Time

〰❇〰

The nightfall is coming, and the basement into the mansion was filled with cries in agony. We have three men inside, who were sitting in the middle with a wrapped body around the back their chairs. Their legs were have a knife which was plunged into it.

"So tell me, what do you know about Jonathan Crane. . .  do you know where is he now?" I asked to the man who is sitting on my left side with a beard.

"I—I don't know. . ." he replied with a heavy breaths.

"Hmm. . ." I stood up straight and looked upon Gio who is beside me, "Push his knife for five seconds!"

He screamed in so much torment.

I moved to the middle, and slowly bended my body, touching him on his nape. Smiling so devilish, I released a slight manic laughter, "Hi friend. . . do you know something? Okay, if you treasure your life, you will tell me everything. . . where is the bullshit rat?!" I threw him a wrathful stare as a growl have released from my throat.

Actually, these men were Crane's henchmen which were caught by Jet in the clubhouse last night. They investigated and stalked them for three days and it's confirmed, they worked for Crane.

"I don't know. . . M—Mister J. . ." he uttered while trembling, sweating cold because of the bad prick into his legs. His fleshed was dispersed and it will get more until his bone was shown if he didn't give an answer to my question.

I chuckled in annoyance as I head butted him so hard, "The fuck is wrong with you all bastards?!" I yelled in rage, "You are his men, then why the hell you didn't know?!"

Uncontrolled emotion started running in my whole little sanity. I punched him two to three times on his face that made him to spit a blood. He grunted in so much agony, nearly to lose his consciousness.

"Kill this one!" I said to Jet when I lifted my body and moved to the last one.

He begged, but it was too late. Jet shot him on his head that made his skull to explode and released a pinkish flesh.

Those two men on his both sides started heaving a deep breath when they saw what have happened to their companion.

"And you. . . useless thing," I whispered when I cupped his face, "Talk."

His lips quivered.

"We do not know where is he, Mister J. . . after we set the bomb on his abandoned hospital, he left us and never contacted us. We do not know, this is the truth. . .  we —"

I didn't let him to finish his words, I backhand slapped him that made his head swung aside. Standing straight, I ran my palm across my face while pulling out a deep breath. I was failed to get some info's from these men.

"I'm telling you the truth. . ." he said in a whisper way.

I stared upon him with a softened eyes, as my eye ridges were furrowed, as if I felt some sympathy for him. Patting his head, I smiled at him and praised him, "Oh boy. . . among these morons, I like you. . . you are brave enough to explain everything. But because it was my birthday yesterday, I will release you here . . ."