Chapter31: Tired of you

Hayley have thrown me away when she woke up from losing her consciousness. I was guilty at the same time. Standing out of her bedroom, I'm gasping a heavy breath, running my fingers through my light-green hair, while walking back and forth. I couldn't let her to be like that. I'm miserable; I pushed the door opened and let my figure to enter her room.

"Come, I'll be the one who's going to clean you," I said as I started striding toward her.

She whimpered on her position— looking at me with fears in her hazel eyes. Hayley was completely messed, but still, she's so beautiful.

"L—leave me alone . . ." she retorted between her cries.

"Don't irritate me," I answered, "Come on, stand and get inside the bathroom."

"I don't want! Get out!" she yelled when she wiped her tears away.

I breathed a heavy air then I pulled her on her arm by force, with a clenched jaw, "When I said stand up, you stand up!"

Dragging her by strength Hayley whimpered and let a loud squeak; she didn't struggle with my grip, she let her body to come along with me.

"M—my arm," she muttered.

We stopped for a moment, then I abruptly turned toward her, to her wounded limb. My eyes grew wider when I noticed that I accidentally held her tightly on her wounded arm. In a restless movement, I removed my hand on it, and shifted to her back.

"Faster! Get inside!" I groaned.

"Let me go Jack!" she protested, but her tone was begging.

Still holding her, I banged the door opened, then I pushed her inside the bathroom and closed the door in a sharp movement.

Hayley slumped on the tiled floor, and huddled herself— still crying.
I sat next to her, then I started ripping her blooded clothes off.

"I can bathe myself Jack, please just leave me alone!" she cried, she beg, but she didn't have any strength in struggling; she was just letting me of ripping her clothing, although Hayley tried to cover herself, it's useless because I already saw her figure.

"Shut up!"

I was upset to myself, I hated my insanity. I hated the red liquid that kept on dripping by little on her body. I knew that she's in pain, and I admitted too that I'm in pain. Seeing her like this made me wanted to hit my head on the wall so that we both, bleeding but I can't. . . if I did that, I would die, who'll be taking care of her?

As Hayley's fully naked, I took the shower hose, and turned it. The warm water splashes through her skin, which led her to wince in pain, with a loud hiss.

"I know it hurts, so stop being a brat," I said in a harsh, yet worried tone, "I will put some remedies on it so stop crying like a baby!"

She slowly looked at me that made my heart melted in my ribcage. Hayley gazed upon me with hurt in her eyes, "I—It's so painful . . ."

I barely laid the shower hose beside her, then I cupped her face, leaving a flicks on her cheek, then to her lips, "I'll take that away, honey, I assure you."

The cuts on her laps and to her arms were fully shown as the stain of blood had washed away. Her womanly body was wrapped in a towel, shaking and trembling. Words were hard to come out in my mouth, I was speechless. I knew that her whimpers were making me annoyed, but I tried to understand her — I never intended to do this on her, but I have to, I needed to.

She was sitting on the edge of her bed while I'm drying her hair, then after, I took the medicine kit and started dabbing them through a cotton swab dipped in alcohol to disinfect the area. Her wounds weren't needed to stitch because they weren't that deep; Hayley made a sharp sibilant sound, as she felt a sting.