Chapter22: Starts to live with him

A/n: (edited and rewritten) Hi angels! Thanks for reading. The flow of their story has started. Please vote if you like this part.

Joker left me here in my designated bedroom a moment ago. I was standing in the middle of it, scanning and observing. The room was pretty small — yet comfortable, enough for me to stay especially when I wanted to be distant from the clown.

There were two glass - windows here with a silk -purplish curtains. The walls, pillows and blanket were actually like his — same in color.

Heaving a sigh, I walked toward the wardrobe. I opened it and found nothing. The stuffs that were given by him were perfectly organized in it when I put them. Then after, the last paper bag was all about some personal hygiene. At least, he knew that I need these  . . .

I went in my small bathroom which was neat and tidy, to arrange my things in a small cabinet which was hung on the tiled-wall

"Thank god, my place is clean." I said to myself.

While putting them one-by-one, I heard a foot steps that coming in.

"Doll?" A man voice.

I froze in my stance, thinking that I'm gonna face him again.

"I—I'm here!" I called back.

"Your food is waiting!"

Pulling a deep breath, I turned the knob and exited the bathroom. Joker was standing in front of me with a tray of food on his hands.

"Hey what are you doing there?" he asked with a bullshit half smile on his face.

"Sleeping." I answered when I passed over him.

"Are you crazy?" he said.

Ignoring him, I walked toward the window, pulling the curtains to the one side so that the sun would stream through the glass window.

"Sweet heart, taste my pancakes," Joker uttered. I turned at my side; seeing him placing the tray on the table beside the small cabinet, "I coated them with lots of chocolate syrup. Are you concerned about your diet?"

"Not really."

"Good then."

I didn't expect him to be like this. Imagine, a psychopath prepared some breakfast for his hostage.

"I'm your hostage right?" I asked, "How come you don't even put me in a rope?"

Joker stepped closer to me as I stepped backward, "Doll, I don't need to do that," he said with a huge smile. "If ever you go in a situation where you tried to escape, I will hunt you no matter what."

"What is your plan for me?" I questioned when my eyes looked away. I couldn't stand his demonic stare at me; he was like a statue in front, he didn't even blink — his eyes weren't off me.

"Anything I wanted to do for you. Besides, you're my property."

"I'm not a thing mister and you don't own me."

"Really? you gave up your. . ." Joker didn't finish his last words. His eyes suddenly darted upon my body with his lustful and annoying gaze.

I felt the red that burned my whole face. Quickly, I covered my body through my arms, looking at him with my cursing look. "Will you take off those eyes of yours?"