Chapter35: Joker's Care

Jack has been gone for several hours. I was left here in the hideout with few men of him, and the most trusted goon of the clown, -Ded.

I felt uneasy whenever he's looking at me - I mean, his aura wasn't like as Gio and Jet - he was more different among the others. Joker could trust him, but me? I don't think so. I'm not comfortable with that man.

Here in the living room, I'm watching some TV shows while drinking a brewed coffee. I feel more fine because I was alone here, although the three men which Jack had told to stay with us, were outside. At least, Ded wasn't here, and I don't know where was he.

Few more moments, everything seemed so fine to me, remembering Jack's face again - I'm so excited to see him, and I can't wait for him to come back home. Last night, the last words he had spoken were tattooed in my soul. It was fantastic and good in the feelings; his sweet words were like a herb and spices in a delicious meal - it completed me.

And also, I admit that I have forgiven him. I also asked him if we were okay to be friends - what I meant was, I studied his behaviour and mood: whenever he felt depression, or whenever he's stress, his bipolar attitude was always there to attack him. But I thought, if I can be a good one to him, He can act like a normal one, and we can prevent some argumentation. In that time, I didn't have any good term of it, no other than the word, friend. . .

While I'm in a deep thought, suddenly, Ded appeared in my front.

"Hi, Hayley," he greeted with a smirk on his face. He was holding a handgun.

I stood up from sitting, then I tilted my head toward the window to see the three men, if they're still guarding the hideout.

"Hello," I greeted back.

"Can I join you?"

I felt that my mouth was slightly opened, then I blinked rapidly to wake up in my gawk, "Oh I forgot, I need to clean Joker's room," I said as I started to step away from where he was.

But then, I was stopped by a strong grip. My heart started racing, not because I like what's happening because I began to feel some uneasy, and nervousness.

"Ded, let me go, please," I said in a polite way.

"Boss will never know, he trusted me more than anyone else's there."

I turned my hear toward him and wrinkled my forehead, "I don't care, just let me go!"

"You know what, I wonder how many times did Boss use you in every nights. You are so beautiful," he made a sarcastic smile and a lustful eyes, as he started scanning my figure.

I tried to pull my forearm but he didn't let me, "How dare you! Joker never does that to me!"

"Really?" he said in a maniac tone when he pulled me closer to him, "Boss had killed Kelly because of you, I don't have any toy, to play with, so I think, you must shift her place."

My eyes grew wider after he said those terrible words of him. Before I could react, Ded immediately pinned me against the wall, and started harassing me.

"Stop! Let me go! Help me!" I yelled as I could. I felt a slight relief when the three men from the outside entered the house, yes, they gonna help me, they gonna tell Joker.

As the three men have stepped inside, the guy in the middle became shock, "Ded what are you doing?! Boss will-"

He was interrupted from, as well as me from my thoughts when suddenly, Ded- shot them in a quick move. He targeted their foreheads that's why they fell on the floor lifeless. So yes, I was alone here. I'm dead.