Chapter43:Punishw/Pleasure

Joker and I finally arrived the hideout. He opened the car door for me and lent his hand, but I just looked at it and refused it. I hopped down on the car and ignored his erupting emotion.

"I thought we're fine?!" he said when I noticed that he's now after me.

"No we are not."

He released a growl, "It's okay. At least you're here now. I'll be complacent."

I thought he's going inside of his own room but he wasn't. The exact moment I pushed the door opened, he poked his right leg for me to realize that he's gonna go with me.

"What the—" I said as I pulled out a deep sigh. Jack was just staring at me with his bullshit wide smile, "What do you think you're doing?"

"I'll sleep with you tonight," he answered with deep voice but has an excitement on it. I can tell.

"No you're not," I replied as I tried to push his leg away to shut the door, but he suddenly entered his body, and pushed me a little so that he could close the it.

"Fix yourself, you look like a mess."

"So are you."

"Ya-yah I know that," He rolled his eyes and walked past over me.

I was left left in my own stance with a dropped jaw because Joker was removing his clothes one-by-one. When he reached his pants, I immediately turned my back to avoid the sinful sight. Oh my god.

That was the moment, when I remembered the first time I came here— when Jack forced me to have a sex with him. I couldn't forget, Jack was the most beautiful man I've ever seen—naked and he was more beautiful when he dressed so well, or I can say, whenever he's on his mess, he's still beautiful.

His words were so powerful, that I could feel possessed whenever he's talking with some hidden meanings, that I could surrender everything just to prove to him that I'm trying to understand anything. Why anyway? I don't even know. But all can say was, his happiness was my happiness too — No— he's my happiness and joy.

A moment ago when he asked me to leave, my feet didn't want to move. But I did so, because it was his wants. While I'm walking alone the street, I was expecting that he's after me, that he's gonna follow me and ask to go back. I was expecting that he didn't mean what he had said, but my heart felt destroyed when hours almost gone by, and Joker wasn't still behind. I was to the point where I made tiny steps so that if he decided to follow me, he could spot me that easy, and I thought that he would never ever chase after me until I heard a car horn.

It was so loud as if it was his temper. I knew it's Joker— although I didn't see it's actually him, I did assume. Who else would follow me? Jack was always in my mind who can do that thing, wasn't he?

"Hey why you're not facing me?" he asked.

"U—Um nothing."

I heard his footsteps coming closer to me until I felt his hands on my waist, and his chin on my shoulder blade. My heart started thumping and my blood's circulation became abnormal, thinking what will happen next. His presence was like a fire that could burn me.

"Let's bathe together, doll," Jack said in a low husky voice.

He didn't let me to speak; I just felt that I was dragging by him into the bathroom, "What are you doing Jack? You can bathe yourself," I said as I tried to pull my arm.

"Oh come on baby, I felt uncomfortable we need to take our shower."

"I—I can't. . . join you. . . I . . . um," I stuttered between my breaths. Jack was fully naked and my air in my lungs wasn't pumping well. I tried to look away but he was like a magnet to me; his whole appearance was making me crazy. How come this insane man could be this beautiful?

Jack rolled his eyes then he pushed me in a gentle way inside the bathroom then he followed me and shut the door behind, "Take off your clothes, Hayley," he exclaimed when he opened the shower.

I stepped little distant away from him then I slowly removed the strips of my dress with an uneasy feelings. My bathroom here in my room wasn't that big so we can put a bath tub. How can I bathe well if he's here with me? With this sight of mine, the uncontrolled feelings in me suddenly grew.

"Doll come here," he said while letting the water strike onto his skin.

Slowly, I stepped towards him while covering my whole, with a feelings of awkwardness, then he pulled me against him so that the water will splash through me. Joker shampooed me after he did it to himself. I felt relaxed.

"Are you tired?" he suddenly spoke.

I slowly met his eyes and made a slight smile, "A little."

"Hmm. . ."

"Um, Jack?"

"Yes?"

I went even closer to him to hug him. I rested my head against his chest, and my arms on his bare back, "Thanks for following me. I thought you're not coming."

"That's impossible, doctor," he replied with a little chuckles, then I felt his hands on my back to my nape, "I'll chase you no matter what."

After we took our shower we put our clothes on then we both climbed on my bed when I'm finished drying my hair. This might be a cozy evening for me.

"Sophia might be in the hands of authority," he suddenly opened a topic while we're lying on the bed, looking at the ceiling.

"Yea, sure she is," I answered, "I thought we're gonna fix her funeral."

"I don't have strength to do that," Jack answered with a slight pain in his voice.

"Maybe because, you're still a man who has weaknesses. You're not just a psychopath who can just do whatever you wanted to do, or you still have the heart."

He released a growl then he turned aside toward me, "It's because of you."

I felt the pumped of my heart; I tilted my head to meet his eyes, to feel his emotions, to see his expressions, "Jack? May I ask you something?"

"Yes you may, go."

Just like him, I turned aside toward him, then caressed his pale cheek, "I know this might be sounds crazy. . ." I said in a normal tone, when I went closer to him to touch his forehead through mine, closing my eyes so that I could have the strength to say what I wanted,

". . . can I be your strength whenever you feel defeated? can I be the woman who can stay by your side even the world is against you? Can I be your sanity and insanity as well? Can I treasure you? to feel alone when you're not around? Do I have a right to be in hurt whenever you're breaking down? Please Jack, tell me," I asked, when I opened my eyes. Joker was looking at me with formed waters in the corners of his eyes.

"Can I be the man whom you can dream of?" he asked with tremors in his voice, "I need to punish you from making me feel this, Hayley."

I smiled at him, then I left a flicks on the tip of his nose, "If punishments are created by you, I think I can take it."

Joker made a growl in his throat, and quickly claimed my mouth. I responded on his kiss, I caressed his face, to his nape— up to his scalp. Jack also explored his hands around my body, lifting up my tee-shirt. And when he reached my chest, He gently squeezed it which made me to gasp an air, until it became so lustful. I moaned between our French kiss that made him to be more erotic.

"Jack. . ." I whispered, "You'll always be the man for me. . ."

•• •

A/n: (edited and rewritten) Hi readers! My apologies for my late update. Ugh, I feel ashamed to all of you.

So this chapter is changed into this kind of scenario, I might change all the scenes into something which is more appropriate, and good in your tastes (I hope so) but the flow of the story will always be the same. . . (for my old readers) Anyways, feel free to vote if you like the part. And tell me what is your thoughts. ☺