Chapter15: Jonathan Crane

This morning, I went inside of his cell to talk about something. I was standing in his front, looking at him as his hands were handcuffed.

"Hi, Joker." I greeted.

"What do you want?" He answered with his glare as if he's melting me through it.

"Had you enjoyed yourself yesterday? How's your mind?"

He didn't answer. He was just looking at me and I couldn't even decode what's on his mind.

"I'm so happy that you're still alive," I said as I grabbed an injection inside of my pocket.

He made a chuckle, then he gritted his metal teeth, "Why don't you ask me, why you ARE still alive?!"

"Is that matters?" I replied as I walked back and forth then I stopped and slightly raised the injection, "By the way, let me finish your sufferings, look at this. . . this may cause a severe headache where you can experience your worst fear in life and by that time, it will slowly kill your life."

The Joker stood up on his seat which made me to be freak, the stupid guards had forgotten to restrain his feet, "Do you think I'm afraid to that bullshit thing? I've been experiencing the insanity that you had made, you already killed me!"

"Jack . . ."

"Don't call me Jack!" He yelled at my face. If he could only tackle me through his hands, my head would be fractured. I felt a slight tension because I know, he wasn't the same; he's now more dangerous. I couldn't believe that the weak man before had almost reigned the City.

"What? Do you want to hurt me?" I asked as I stepped backward.

"I want to kill you right now where I can hear your sufferings, begging me to stop skinning you alive, bitch!"

I just looked at him until I giggled, "You should've had done that before but you didn't. . . you're busy making fun with others - feeling strong at the same time when you are not!" I exclaimed in a high tone, "But the truth is, you're afraid of me, escaping from the black hole when you know that you can't because until now, you're accusing yourself for the thought it was your fault. . . well it's actually you, because you had stolen -"

I was cut off when Joker kicked me with strength through his right knee. I fell back as I touched my abdomen and the injection, was fell from my hand. "Damn you!" I groaned, wincing in pain, then I stepped towards the door and knocked it. "Guards!"

"I will kill you Crane, don't forget that!" he said then he started giggling.

The guards opened the door cell then they quickly went to the Joker's, and locked his feet around the steel chair so that he couldn't be able to move.

"Why don't you drag that thing out of my cell?! He's disturbing me!" Joker exclaimed then he started chuckling - slowly it became a loud cackle.

After restraining him, the two guards exited. I became formal then I leaned down and grabbed my injection from the ground; looking at my wrist watch, I know that Doctor Williams will be here.

"Jack, don't make it hard. . . let me inject you so that you will finally lost your little sanity on your mind and die."

"It's okay to be insane than to be a pathetic like you, Crane." Joker uttered as he gazed at me with his crazy eyes. "You are pathetic and crazy! Don't pretend as if you're normal because you are as monster as me, nobody's innocent here stupid!"

I gritted my teeth because I felt insulted from him. Quickly, I strode towards him and pulled his clothing on his neck line, "I will get everything you have Jack! And do you think I don't know that you are interested of her?! I know, the way you look at that woman, you like her! I know because, you're with me when you started growing some feelings for my beloved before!"

His eyes got widened then he narrowed it with furrow. "Don't you dare. . ."

"Why? I am right, aren't I?"

Luckily, the CCTV here was disconnected due to its malfunction and it was because of me together with some men; they wouldn't be aware what I had been doing, but I should be careful anyway.

"Doctor Hayley is your target now?" I asked when I removed my grip and became formal again, "Do you think she would waste her time with you? It might be coincidence when she helped you from the poison which I had caused, but behind that . . . no one will care for you now Jack so stop hallucinating, she'll be mine and you'll be dreaming of dying.

"Mine your ass asshole!" He shouted as he tried to be free from his cuffs, "Don't touch her or else . . ."

"Else what?!"

"I will bury you alive!" Joker answered with a huge grin, "I'm now the most terrified villain here stupid Crane, and now you are here in front of me, threatening me?!, trying to mess with me? Hey, plant this into your empty mind, get away from her because I'm not a saint like Batman!"

Little by little, his grin became a wide smile until, I heard him chuckling and his chuckled turned into crazy laughter which made me annoyed.

"Moron!" I yelled when I smacked him on his jaw; his head swung away as my fist touched his pale skin - but still, he was laughing - ignoring my eruption. I was about to inject the Joker when suddenly, I heard a female voice behind.

"What are you doing here?!"

I was shocked because it sounded familiar. I quickly throw the injection in the pocket of my Arkham coat; Slowly, I turned toward her; it's Doctor Williams.

She strode toward us then she immediately scanned the clown, "What did you do to my patient?!" she asked with a slight sharp on her tone, "You hurt him?!"

I cleared my throat then I smiled at her to look like an innocent in her front, "Doctor, Joker have been experiencing an headache so I went here and -"

"You must see me first before entering his cell because I should know what kind of pain reliever is you're going to give."

"You mean, you have no trust in me?"

"I'm his doctor and he is my responsibility." Hayley replied with a slight furrow on her brows, "That's my reason, Doctor Crane. Well if you don't mind, please leave this cell because we have a session to do."

"Oh," I mumbled then I adjusted my eyeglasses, "I'll go ahead."

I turned my back and was about to leave when her voice made me stopped from exiting. Turning around, Hayley tilted her head to her right side and said, "Say sorry to my patient, you hurt him by smacking."

A/n: (edited and rewritten) thanks for reading angels! Kindly give it a vote if you like this chapter. Stay beautiful.