Chapter17: Dungeon

We don't have any sessions for this day but I'm sitting next to the Joker across the table. Joker and I looking to each other, waiting for his explanations.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Do I need to explain myself to you, Doc?" He replies with a huge smile, "Besides, I remember that we don't have any sessions now, do we?"

I press my lips; scowling at him because of his behaviour but Joker is just making fun with my expressions.

"Look at the red on your beautiful face, doctor. . ." he said, "Is that you're blushing or is that an anger of yours?"

"Shut up."

The clown tighten his lips as if he zipped it. I can't control myself now, I wanted to throw some solid thing on his face or just smack him on his head.

"This is dungeon, stupid." I uttered, making myself to be in calm although I know that my veins are almost disconnected in my neck, "Now tell me what did you do. Who brought you here?!"

Finally, he shows me his teeth with huge and crazy smile on his mouth with some stupid tender on his dark -piercing eyes, "Doctor. . . doctor. . ." he said in a low - husky voice, "I'm fine. you can leave me."

"No, tell me instead."

"If that's pity, no thanks. I don't need any sympathy from anyone else's."

Looking at him steadily, I'm trying to catch his thoughts. "Was it Crane?"

"Hayley. . ."

"Then I will talk to him right now!" I utter with a slight raise voice, standing up from sitting.

"Don't you dare." Joker says when he gazes toward me which blended with threats.

With little furrow on my brows, I pull out a deep sigh; he follows my motion as I take my seat again.

"Let me tell you a little story." The clown says as his lips start to form a curve, "Have you ever been in love?"

"No." I answer; slowly turning my head down - trying to break some eyeballing to him.

Joker chuckles then he pulls out a deep sigh, "Listen. . . there were two friends before who'd been friends for decades, they trusted each other as if they were brothers. The other one still trusted him so much, not knowing that his friend was starting to lose his esteem - until it ended into a scarred - unforgettable memories. . ."

"Who were - who were they?" I ask with a little tremors in my voice as my eyes are now glued on him.

Joker is talking, not looking at me directly on my eyes. I can see some tension, guilt - mixed - emotions; his face is painted with rage and at the same time. . . a sorrow.

"Was it y-you?"

"Of course not!" he retorts in contrary, "Look honey, what can you say about that story?"

"I wanted to know everything from you, Mister J." I exclaim; putting and clasping my fingers beneath the table, "and I know, you're trying to make a contact with me - making some puzzles for me to solve."

--

Joker's POV

It was in the middle of the night, I was taking some rest in my cell when Crane entered it and started pissing me off.

"You again?" I groaned. my hands and legs weren't in cuffed.

"Thank me instead," he replied showing himself as if he was innocent how ridiculous, "I didn't tell the guards to restrain you.

"Perfect timing," I answered in a deep voice when I stood from sitting on the edge on my bed.

Crane chuckled and made a sarcastic smile on his ugly face, "Look, Jack. . . what is the feeling of killing your own family?"

"Delicious, especially when I finally tasted your blood." Answered him with a clenched teeth, "Do you know what have you done? The only mistake you did is letting me freed by the cuffs."

I could see some trembles on his throat. Crane would always be a weak man.

"Let me tell you something. . ." he said, "I've been in love with someone else, and I will ask her to go on a date with me - see the difference, I will be happy while you? you will always be miserable."

I breathed a heavy breath as I locked my eyes in his, "Care to tell me who is this unlucky woman? make sure that I'm gonna love your answer."

"Hayley. . ."

"Big mistake."

I immediately held him on his nape, and slammed him against the wall that made him dizzy then I held his throat and started choking him, "Beg. . ." I said as I drew my face nearly at him.

Jonathan Crane made a little laugh pathetically; he's hard of breathing.

"L-Let me go!" Crane uttered between his gasp when he held my wrist, trying to remove my grip around his throat.

I chuckled maniacally, studying his emotions: tension and fears; he's sweating cold now. "Crane . . . I will kill you right here, right now." I said as I started tightening my grip that made him coughed and chased his own breath.

"Hayley is mine, and no one's allowed to be with her - to touch her - to claim her . . ."

Laughing horribly, I noticed the reddish color, engulfing his whole face. I pressed my lips, with a clenched jaw as I tautened my clutch onto his neck until my eyes spotted his hand, trying to grab something inside of his pocket. with a quick move, I snatched his hand.

"Oh deary . . . I love this!" I tilted my head back, shutting my eyes; feeling some pleasure inside of me.

The pathetic was now struggling; his other hand was exploring against the wall as if he was finding something which could make me stopped.

"See you in hell. . ."

His eyes got widened when I started laughing insanely, snapping my head back - until I heard a loud creak from the door; I got stopped and immediately turned my head toward the guards who were finally got entered.

The guards grabbed their electric device and harshly touched my vertebrae through it. Screaming in agony, I loosened my grip on Crane's neck; he fell on the ground as well as me, hearing him as he took a deep air for his lungs.

Dammit. This was all planned.

---

"You don't want to know anything from me, Hayley." I utter with a slight smirk on my lips.

She pulls out a deep sigh, then she stand up, readying herself to leave. "Really? then I will ask Crane instead. I know he knew anything from you," she retorts as she turns her back. "I-I'll take you out of here, J. . . just wait."

"Stay away from him!"

"I'm sorry."

Hayley starts to walk her way out of the dungeon even though she knows that I'm exploding on my own seat because of rage.

"Get back here!" I yell, trying to release myself from this stupid straight jacket on me.

But all I can hear - is the sound of the door shut by her, as she exits the white room.

A/n: (edited and rewritten) thanks for reading! mind to give it a vote or leave a comment angels.