Chapter28: Favor

I woke up this morning in Hayley's bedroom. I tilted my head to the side, where I could see her face. She was facing me, but her eyes were still close.

"My sleeping beauty," I said in a low, and raspy voice. A half smile was then plastered on my face as I scanned her very carefully. She was beautiful inside and outside. I was about to get up when I felt something that was little heavy upon my stomach.

Carefully, I lifted my body then I propped my elbows against the bed when suddenly Hayley slightly moved, and went closer to me— touching my forearm through her face. I also felt that the heavy thing on my abdomen became heavier and tight. I smiled so wide because I already knew what was it. Slowly, my left hand removed the blanket to see it was her arm which was wrapped around my body.

"Don't tighten your grip honey," I said when I looked down at her, "I'm not going to anywhere. . . your Joker will never leave you."

In a leisure movement, I held her arm, lifting it carefully and placing it to her side so that I could sit up from lying, "Sleep well," I muttered. Then I got up and wore my clothes.

Exiting her bedroom, I saw Kelly looking at me deadly, but I ignored her as I rolled my eyes. Should I kill her? Honestly, I'm just using her, thinking if Hayley actually does not have any affection to me, does she?

I also messed up myself recently so that she would think that we fucked, that I fucked Kelly. But actually, I didn't. Hello, I'm not a whore, I'm a murderer. I wouldn't fuck anybody out there, aside for my lovely one — Hayley. I should be loyal to her because I'm so obsessed to her beauty, she was a beautiful doll of mine.

"Mister J, are my eyes have mistaken? Seriously, you slept with —"

She got interrupted when I pointed the knife on her throat, "Shut up, I won't explain anything for you, you slut!" I groaned on her face. Her eyes got widened, and it actually formed a little waters in its corner, "Why don't you go down there and fuck my men, it's your job anyway, isn't it?"

Kelly felt insulted so she ran off with sulk. I pulled out a deep sigh then I wiggled my head, pushing the door opened, and banged it shut.

🃏🃏

I went downstairs, then Gio appeared in my front, "Boss you have a phone call," he said when he handed it to me.

"Hello?" I began.

Penguin called me and he was offering a good and a nice thing. We have a business to deal with, and it was actually a property. Months ago, I've always wanted a place, where I could build my mansion that was big enough for me and my men which was quite farther from civilization. So lucky me, the bird-fish talked about it.

"I have lots of money, moron," I said chuckling, "You can visit me here and let's talk about it personally, so that if you are just fooling me, I can easily bring you down and skin you alive."

I hung up, then I gave the phone to Gio, "Where's Ded?" I asked.

"Um, he's with Kelly, in his room." Gio replied.

I chuckled while passing over him, "Better."

Moments later, Hayley finally went downstairs. I was sitting on a near couch when I spotted her.

"Good morning," she greeted, "Have you eaten your breakfast?"

I stood up then I went closer to her who's still standing nearby, "You're more beautiful than the morning, Doll." I praised, "and by just looking at you, I'm already full. . . no need to eat  breakfast."

She smiled at me a little, but I found it attractive. Actually that was the first time I saw her smiling at my compliments. Believe it or not, my heart started racing as if there was actually a race event which was happening inside of it. I was speechless, and lost. My eyes were glued upon her, my eyes were looking at her as if there will be no tomorrow.