Chapter12: Caught Again

Joker's POV

Tonight, I'll be heading at the Park, later at 7:00 pm and in that time, Hayley will come along with me.

I'm here in my hideout, sitting on my armchair as I twirl my gun happily for the thought that she'll be here.

I'm in a situation where I wanted the clock hit its arm into 7:00pm. My hands were itching, desperately wanted to touch Hayley's soft skin; she's like a birthday present for me.

Awhile ago, I ordered my men to fix the abandoned room opposite to mine which was my old storeroom. In there, Hayley will stay there and it will be her new bedroom; I'm so excited to show it to her.

But then again, I couldn't tell that she will be a tame, like I could easily get her trust; she's hard to deal with, isn't she?

I pulled out a deep sigh, then I grabbed my cellphone from my pocket which I bought earlier. I swiped it up to open and then, went in the message box to text her some sweet messages. . .

Dollface, are you excited to see me later? Because I am. please be informed, don't bring cops. You don't want your Joker to be mad at you and cause you a severe pain. That's all. Bye.
-Mister J
5:30 pm√

I sent it and waited for her to reply and for the fuck sake, she didn't even bother to make a respond. That woman, is she hated me for wanting her so bad? Hmm . . .

Don't care anyway, she'll be used to it and she can't do anything but to accept her fate. I made her fate.

Hours gone by, I readied myself and wore my favorite magenta sleeve - shirt. It's already 6:30 pm so I needed to be in hurry.

"I'm going," I said to my henchman, Ded - my right-hand.

"Are you sure you don't want us to go with you boss?"

I made a sarcastic smile and said, "I can manage."

With that, I exited the hideout and got on the car which was cheap and out of style and it made me to need a new one. Driving my way, I texted her again that I'm off to the park.

As I reached the place, I immediately got off my car and hid in the corner; blessed me, there's no people here so I can easily take her with me if she tried to struggle.

There's a huge trees at the park and a dark area where the lamp post beam of light, couldn't reach. So I hid behind. Looking at my gold wrist watch, I'm tapping my left foot because it's already 6:45 in the evening and I'm bored of waiting.

Minutes ago, I took a look again to see that it's already 7:00 pm but still, Hayley wasn't here. So I decided to text her again that I'm gonna go to her apartment and from there, I would drag her into my car if she didn't show herself. until something crossed my mind.I started worrying. what if someone took her? Like while she's driving off here?

I clenched my jaw for that thought then I stepped out from the darkened area; standing beside the bench here; rounding my eyes so that she could spot me if she arrived. Waiting her patiently for so long, I broke the long wait and decided to pick her by myself when suddenly I heard a loud fire at my right side and felt a thick rope that was already wrapped around my body which caused me to fall on the ground.

"Fuck off!" I groaned as I started struggling.

"Got you, Joker." A voice that came in my front. I lifted my head to see and my blood boiled when Batman appeared.

"How dare -"

I was cut off when the wailing sirens of the cops mobile approached. I gazed upon them, seeing that they'd already got off; running toward me to take me in that fucking Asylum again.

Hayley betrayed me? But I trusted her!

"Stupid bat!" I yelled, " I will kill you all let me out of here!"

The two policemen stepped beside then they shouted at me to stand up when I couldn't be able to do that due to my locked arms and difficult to stand up.

"Fools! can't you see I'm -"

I didn't even finish my word when the police at my right side smacked my face so hard. "Stand up!" he yelled.

Damn you, I will kill you if I got out here.

I winced in pain as I felt a warm blood on the corner of my mouth. I was pathetic. I can't even fight for myself.

"Take him," Batman uttered then he flew away.

The police was about to pull me off the ground when suddenly, I heard a female voice, approaching.

"Hey!" she called.

I looked at the direction where it came from and my eyes got widened when I spotted Hayley coming, running to our direction. My feelings erupted for the thought that she put me in this kind of situation . . . that she betrayed me.

"What ha -"

"Shut up traitor!" I yelled at her while throwing a death glare.

"Batman tracked him so here, we caught The Joker." a male voice beside and that voice was owned by Commissioner Gordon.

Hayley followed a look as the policemen lifted me up with her shocked face - attempting to touch me as she stepped a little closer. "I-I'm sorry. . ." she mumbled.

They held me on my both arms as they commanded me to walk and just because I hated when someone's touching me, I struggled so that they would release their grip but this asshole on my left side immediately hit my jaw that made me collapsed to the ground again.

"Stop!" Hayley uttered. she knelt next to me to help me get up by holding me on my forearm but I refused by pulling myself away from her grip.

"Don't touch me! I don't need your help!" I yelled.

"Let me help you to -"

"Help me?" I groaned, looking at her deadly. "You're the one who brought them!"

Hayley's eyes grew wider after hearing that as if she was innocent.
"I didn't . . ."

"You didn't? Fool yourself!"

"Miss just get away from him," Gordon interrupted, "you felt sorry for him? Well you shouldn't."

Still looking at me, Hayley answered the Commissioner. "B-But he saved me from the brims which supposed to fall on me."

I was surprised when she said that. So she embraced my presence there?

"Saved you?" Gordon asked with disbelief, "You must be wrong lady . . . take the Joker!"

They were lifting me again for me to stand up with their violent act. I should have taken my goons with me, I'm stupid for trusting this woman.

"P-Please be careful. . . sir." Hayley said.

"Stop acting like you care because you're not!"

The cops turned me around and led my way to the mobile with a slight pain that I was betrayed by someone I didn't expect to; As we got on the car, I tilted my head at the left window of it and spotted Hayley still standing there, looking at me with her worried face.

The car started driving its way from the park and for the last time, I turned my head behind and the woman was still there glancing at me.

----

A/n: (edited; rewritten) Happy reading lovelies!