Chapter20: Mad House

A/n: (edited and rewritten) Thanks for reading guys! Vote or leave a comment 💙

Hayley and I together with my henchmen have arrived the hideout. I was standing in front of the closed door while my back was rested upon it; Looking to Hayley with folded arms, I'm waiting for her to finally wake up.

Awhile ago, when I carried her into the van, Ded said she fell something from her Arkham coat, my goon handed it to me and my eyes got widened because it was a bottled-water and a homemade sandwich for my own idea.

And one more, the phone which I had given to her and mine. I checked it, and I saw the text messages. she didn't betrayed me when we were in the park, the message said . . .

"Where are you? I'm already here."
But I didn't read it because the intruders attacked me. I kept those in my nightstand and smashed her current phone so that no one could trace her or, she couldn't text anyone. It's better to be the only person in her life, right?

Back at the topic, Hayley went in dungeon probably to give that to me. I was happy but when I remembered what had Crane told to me, I cant helped, but to feel some anger to her.

"Hayley and I had a date last night. . . and guess what, we made it."

"Look at this photo, for proof. . . We're kissing until we couldn't stand for more."

Before Hayley came into the said place, stupid Jonathan Crane showed some pictures of them - and he's right, his arms were perfectly wrapped around her waist as his head was on her neck. Their angle was actually kissing, I could tell.

I really hated them for betraying me, especially this woman. I don't know why she agreed, why she let him? She came along with him for a date?! Seriously?

While I'm in a deep thought, Hayley groaned, signaling she was already awoke. She sat up and her eyes got widened when she noticed me.

Hurt her!

Stupid, what are you waiting for? Hurt that woman!

"Shut up! Don't teach me what to do!" I murmured.

Then do what they did to each other. . .

I was surprised when the voices told me about that. Slowly, I gaze upon her who looked so scared which made me to giggle.

"Mister. . . J . . ." she began.

"Well, well, well. . . " I said when I started to walk toward her, "The sleeping whore is awake."

Her eyes grew wider when I mentioned the last word.

"Excuse me?!"

"Excuse you?!" I mocked.

I sat next to her with bended knees, looking at her seductively.

"Doll . . ."

Leaning forward, I reached her neck and snuggled on it. Lavender scent . . .
Hayley pushed me away that made me to get annoyed.

"What are you doing?!" she said with furrowed brows. I glared at her and stood up in front of her.

"I felt insecurities. . . you let Crane to do that to you."

She rose a brow with narrowed eyes, "Do what?! I don't understand, J."

With gritted teeth, I held her on her both forearm and forcedly pulled her from the sitting position beneath the bed.

"Welcome to my Madhouse, dollface!" I exclaimed with chuckles, "I told you to stay away from him but you just ignored me and the most thing, I didn't expect for you to do, was when you came along with him and let that happened!" Tightening my grip on her, Hayley winced in pain with wide -eyes. I could tell that she's frigthened to me.