Chapter23: Big Show

After having a conversation, at the exact time, my goons finally arrived; they handed the cleaning stuffs which was Hayley asked. Then she went into the kitchen area to clean it.

A slight happiness in my chest suddenly grew; seeing her trying to get socialize with us.

I'm still sitting here where she left me, as my goon turned the television, Hayley and I were in the news.

"I know they will found out." I said with a huge smile; thinking Batman might alarmed.

"By the way boss," Ded uttered who's sitting next to me. "We heard that the Wayne Enterprise has a big event in his manor. . ."

Slowly, I turned my head toward him with a huge and demonic grin, "Really?" I reacted in an amuse tone, "I think we should go there."

Ded smirked, "It's settled then. tell your toy."

I stood up and walked into the kitchen, remaining standing at the opened-door, touching its frame, I saw her actually cleaning.

"We're going later," I began.

Hayley turned her body toward me, "Okay, fine."

"Seriously? Are you fine with that?"

"Why not?" She then mopped the tiled-floor, "it's your nature.  . . besides, I don't have right to control or to stop you."

I giggled with a glare, "Oh I think we're getting into it." I uttered, "I like it when you're supporting me."

"I'm not supporting you, Jack," she replied when she stopped doing some mopping. "Look, I don't want to be an obstacle to you — like, objecting your goals and me, as your hostage, will suffered at the end," She then soaked the mop in its bucket, "I don't want to get into the point where you're gonna hurt me."

With amusement in my eyes, I started walking towards her, "Oh, what a standpoint, babe." I smirked then I barely held her on her waist that made her flinched, which caused her fell the mop on the floor."

"J—Jack . . ." she muttered, almost frozen in her own stance, "what are you doing?"

"I'm not doing anything," I answered. then I leaned forward to her ear that made her body shook, "just wait me to come home to you. . . don't you dare to run away, I have eyes in every corners of this fucking hell, sweet thing."

Hayley tilted her head to her right sight where my face actually was, "Don't teach me what to do."

"Good then," I praised, "you're making me more proud of you."

--

6:30 pm in the evening, A moment later, my men and I readied the car. It's payback time. If me and my company have been there, Batman would show himself to us. I think he had a strong connection with Bruce Wayne. What ya think? Hmm.

Hayley was left in my hideout alone. I didn't lock her anyway. That woman looked so obedient, although sometimes, she used to be frighten at me; I can talk to her normally.

While we were driving our pathway to Bruce's Manor, I couldn't help but to smile wickedly for the thought that I'm getting my vengeance to Batman whom I hated for several years — for locking me all over into the Asylum — anyway, he's my game.

My henchmen readied our big show. The equipment that we needed for bombing the said place were all ready.

As we entered the manor, all the people inside became surprised — I could see the fears that were plastered upon their faces.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen!" I said in a happy tone, "How's everyone? Oh. . . I could sense that someone might be here any time soon."

I started walking between the round tables, twirling my knife at the same time.