Chapter11part3:The Concert

A/n: (Edited; rewritten) kindly give it a vote loves if you like this chapter; we still have lots of chapters to be edited and rewritten while at the same time, I'm currently, writing my upcoming story. Anyways, happy reading!

We got off here on an abandoned warehouse that was quite farther from the Gotham Arena. I was wearing a white t-shirt with a black striped on it and a black jeans enough for me to feel cold.

"What are we doing here?" I asked while hugging myself.

"We need to talk for a moment." he replied. The Joker was two steps away from me but still, I could feel his magnetic dark aura which kept me on shivering; his coldness yet darkened eyes made chills all over me.

"Look," he began with a hand gesture, "I brought you here to talk about my offer, remember?"

I glared at him then I stepped back, "My answer is no!"

"Stubborn."

He started walking toward me; I walked backwards.

"Don't you dare!" I shouted.

"Did you know, doll. . ." he said in a deep voice, "my favorite sound is scream. . . and I can wait to hear you screaming - and it's going to be a privilege if you scream my name repeatedly."

"Bullshit!" I screamed, "How dare you to talk to me like that!"

I'm still stepping backward, thinking and rounding my eyes for me to find a way to run and escape. Until I decided to run faster.

"Hayley come back here!" Joker shouted as I heard his foot running after me, "Stop!"

He released a loud gunfire from his handgun which made me stopped and froze on my standing position. My hands were shaking as it got its cold temperature. Suddenly, a hand pulled me toward him.

"Dammit you little minx!" he groaned as he pulled me even closer against his body.

"P-Please, let me go. . ." I almost begged, "Don't do this. . ."

Again, a sudden emotion was reflected on his face as he gazed upon me as deep as a well. Then, I didn't expect the next scene he did - he drew nearly his face then he kissed me on my temple; I could hear him gasping while kissing me repeatedly on my head.

"Don't do that again, sweet heart." he whispered between his flicks. Joker then moved slightly to face me but it wasn't the same, he was smiling at me with a grin. Changes of mood. . .

"I-I . . . I-I just helped you in Arkham, but why we ended up like this?" I asked with tremors in my voice - he then chuckled maniacally as he lifted his gun; running its barrel through my cheek which made me to be piss.

"Baby," he uttered, "for an easy and gently way, I will be a good one to you for the very first time in my entirely life. I'll let you to come home later and give you one fucking night to think and make your decision but I'm reminding you, I don't care about your answer whether it's a yes or no. . . I will find you anyway!"

I almost fell on my knees; hearing his threats was making me to lose my sanity. Now, I felt like regretting - regretting of why had I showed myself to him.

But my mind in contrary, he needed a help and I'm a bad luck because my eyes caught him.

"Be mine, Hayley." he said when his gun pointed on my chest where my heart was placed.

There's a lot of meaning there, but expecting some romance behind it? That's craziness. I know he will just use me for his craziness and I don't want to -