Chapter32: Make me happy

The conversation between Hayley and I was kept on running in my mind. I was like a man who courted a woman who's just refused my charms. My psychiatrist was hard to deal with, I hate her for making me like this, I hate her because she made me to be like this.

A moment ago, while exiting my bedroom, I spotted Hayley, almost coming out from her room. But when she noticed me, she frowned and quickly banged the door shut that made me wanted to bomb the hideout. Dammit!

I strode toward her place, then I knocked it, aggressively, "Woman! damn you! stop being so cruel to me! I swear if you continue this brat style, I will kill those people out there and it will be your responsibility, your conscience! Your choice!"

Seconds had gone by, I didn't receive any response. Hayley was ignoring me, she stood for it and yet, I'm here acting as if I was the one who'd been abused; she had the right to be like this, she had the right to curse me. Perhaps, I could change her esteem for me, but how? Hayley was almost smiling at me. I could also feel her trust on me but I broke it; her trust had been broken just like a shattered glasses.

The most crazy thing I ever did, was when I almost killed the girl whom I've learned to care about. She was my favorite, thing I've ever had. If Hayley was a strong sin, probably, I am the most sinful man who lives in Gotham — Actually, I am, aren't I?

"Come on, answer me! I'm waiting stupid girl!" I groaned when I bashed my the door through my fist.

When Hayley stood for her nonsense ego, I pulled out a deep breath, trying to calm myself for a slight hope that she will mind opening the door for me.

"Now, Hayley doll, accept my apologies," I said as I leaned my forehead on her door, with a closed eyes, "I want you to forgive me. Um, look I'm trying to be nice— to be a nice friend to you, so please, kindly make up your mind, and be a sweet servant to me," I chuckled slightly, thinking about her possible expression then I became formal again, "I'll be heading in the City to claim my new car. I'll be right back, and lock the door until I come back, bye."

I hope she have seen it. . . I left the things that I know, might ease her little boredom before I went here in the City. I'm just gonna pick up my lambo then after, I will go back to our hideout; honestly, I was planning to take her out for once, and just because I've got a conveyance, I thought it's so easy to have a ride with her; Hayley's always in my mind.

It's getting dark in the said place but we're happy to see that the shop which we arrived days or weeks from now, has still opened.
Well if it isn't, I will bomb it just to get my purple car.

The manager in the car shop welcomed us, as we kicked the door opened, "I have been waiting for you Mister J."

"Have you remodelled my car?" I asked in a serious way.

"Yes, we did."

The man in a red suit has shown the luxurious Lamborghini. I immediately checked the parts that I wanted to be in changed.

"Very good," I praised as I touched the steering wheel, then after, I went at the rear part of the car, to see the plate card that has a name Joker on it.

🃏🃏

Afterwards, I claimed my new vehicle, and quickly got on it. While I'm driving, Batman appeared in my front, that made me to stop from moving on the road.

"Dammit!" I groaned.

Arrogantly, I got off the car with a huge smile on my face, and a crowbar on my right hand, "Oh. . . someone misses me."

"The disturbance you had made in manor is still not forgiven, I must throw you into the Asylum."

"Get out in my sight Bats!" I yelled, "I know you want to make me happy but I don't have any time to you!"

"The police is now searching for Doctor Williams— for kidnapping her for your own benefits — for bombing the Wayne's Manor — you must be in jail."

I gritted my teeth, then I strode toward him, pulling him on his cape, "Shut the fuck up! Williams is mine! MINE!" After I said the last word, I quickly punched him on his face that made him flipped over the ground. Then I started striking him repeatedly on his vertebrae, that made him to be weak, and glued on the ground; receiving all my hits, Batman released a loud grunt.

When I'm satisfied, my breathing became heavier because of the slight tiredness, "If they spotted my hideout, I will assure you that I'm gonna kill Gordon's family!"

I started kicking him, when suddenly I felt a hand that pulled my leg. I slid on the ground, hitting the concrete surface through my ass. Then Batman stood from lying, unsteadily. Groaning in agony, I tried to move my hips to make sure if it still connected on my body. I felt a sharp sudden pain on my buttocks, as I tried to move a little.

"Fuck you Bats!" I shouted, between my wince.

He then grabbed me on my collar by force, as my legs followed his haul. then Batman slammed my face against the forepart of my car; my body slumped on the ground as I felt my knees weak.

Luckily, I quickly blocked my left arm in front of me, when I almost hit my face on the hard front of my new car. But still, it made me lost my strength. How dare this Bats.

"Stop fighting Joker, I got you. . ."

I sensed that he's about to grab me again, but because my mind was able to think clearly and to notice things, I grabbed my pistol from my holster and pulled its trigger — Batman has gotten a shot on his lap, that led him to fall on the ground; he then released a loud groan.

"Sorry to interrupt your fantasies but I won't let you to throw me in Arkham, and make us part together, bullshit thing!"

I didn't waste any time, like playing, and watch Batman to suffer in my mind. If there was something that kept on running, and functioning in my head, it was Hayley, with a delusion that she would be in hurt if she knew that I was attacked by the bats, or if Batman won, and got his desire in throwing me into the Asylum — something like that. Is that possible for her to feel that way?

Without rambling around, I got on the car, and drove it as fast as the lighting in the dark sky. I also noticed that the firmament has started to form a thick clouds which symbolizing that the cloudburst was arriving; the clouds released a thunder, then after, the heavy rain started falling.

•• •

A/n: (edited and rewritten) Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy this one, and consider giving it a vote if you do. ~LoveLots! ♠