Pervy-Sage

Chapter 35

Ki's Prov

"Hi, we're here to visit Sasuke Uchiha."

I smile at the lady, while she just frowns.

"I'm sorry, but Sasuke isn't allowed any visitors" -

"WHAT!?!?"

I cringe at my brother's voice, he could learn to be a little quieter, you know.

"Naruto, this is a hospital be quite" Kakashi says

I look over to see Kakashi walking toward me and Naruto.

"Kakashi Sensei! I got a favor to ask!"

Naruto yells as he runs up to Kakashi, while I just walk over.

"I already know, and I've found someone to look over you training"

Then Konohamaru's teacher that I've seen around walks up.

"THE CLOSETED PERV"

Naruto yells, I just do not see this going over well. Naruto keeps arguing to Kakashi about this saying that he's to weak.

"Thank you sensei, I'm sorry that I don't get to train with you" I bow and walk over to Ebisu Sensei.

"Now Naruto out of the 4 in squad 7, you are the worst at Basic skills. Then Ki, you're just the laziest."

*sweat drop* Oops, Naruto gets his pride hurt, but i'm to lazy to care.

"Now good luck!"

Kakashi says then walks away.

"Ok then let's go!" Ebisu says, but Naruto being Naruto makes a bet that if he can outrun him then he won't have to train under him.

"Well, I honestly don't care who teaches me" I say as I decide to sit down in the middle of the hospital floor. 

"Come get me when you're done"

I say as I close my eyes, letting them play their game.

Time skip

"We're done I won, now i'm treating both of you to Raman"

Ebisu says walking up to me, Naruto behind him. I stand up and stretch my limbs, that was a good nap. Then we all start walking until we reach the Raman stand.

I take a seat beside Naruto on the end.

"One Miso Soup, Please" I say

"Now from what Kakashi has told me. Naruto you have Horrible Chakra control, while Ki you have extraordinary control" Ebisu explains. While My miso soup is finished, I start digging in while Ebisu Explains Chakra control to Naruto.

After we finish our meal, we head to the nearest hot spring.

"Now for your training! You will walk on water using chakra" Ebisu says looking at the water

"EHH! How do you do that show me!" Naruto yells.

Ebisu starts to walk, but I put my arm out and stop him.

"Allow me to demonstrate"

I say as I put Chakra into my feet, and start walking on the water.

"Good job Kiyomi!"

I smirk, I learned this when i first trained with Kakashi.

"Now Naruto I want you to work on what Ki just did. Ki, I want you to do handstands 2 hands, then 1 hand on the water." Ebisu says to us.
Time skip

It's been awhile and Naruto is now just finally understanding it. While i've been walking on my hands, Ebisu hasn't let me quit yet. Not going to lie i'm quite tired.   

Then Ebisu looks over to see a guy with white hair peeking at the ladies in the hotspring.
While Ebisu charges at the man, I decided to hop up onto the railing. The white haired man turned around and summons a toad. The toad's tongue grabbing him and throwing Ebisu onto the ground. 

Wait! That's Pervy-Sage! I jump down from the railing onto the bridge. I've been waiting for this moment since I came to the Naruto world. I take a scroll from my backpack and put it on the ground.

"Here take this! Read it when you can, I'm leaving now"

I say as I toss him a sealed scroll that has all my info in it and it tells him to come get me when he decides to train Naruto.

"What! Nee-san?" Naruto yells as I start walking off

"Come get me when you get him to train you" I say as I continued walking, looking back and seeing Pervy sage looking at me wide eyed. I look and see he already opened the scroll. Well this just got fun..