Chapter 1

Thank you Anarissia for making the cover^^
--------------
"Wait here my dear Amanda and don't run away." He says with a laugh. He lifts my chin, forcing me to look at his evil grin. "Oh honey, we're going to have lots of fun when I'm back. So please be a good girl and don't do anything stupid because I'll find out and I'll punish you, my dear."

Letting go of my chin, he walks off and as soon as I hear the front door closing I start trying to free my arms. I look around and take in a deep breath to stay calm. I have to be really careful if I want to make it out of this prison alive. I stop for a moment because of the burning pain in my wrists.

Oh god... please help me getting out of this hell...

Sitting in my chair I look at the ceiling and let out a sigh.

What have I done to deserve this? Oh right... I've been nice. I guess I should change that. But first I really have to get out of here.

I bite my lip in order to prevent any noises from slipping out and pull one last time. The rope falls off of my wrists and I am finally free. I bend down to free my legs. I look around and can't believe it...

I am finally free...

I stand up and run. I run and run and run ,hoping never to stop and never to look back. I run through the corridors and out of the house so fast that I think my legs aren't going to make it. It's almost like I'm running faster than my legs, if that males sense but suddenly fear overcomes me.

What if someone saw me? I have to look back and see. I know I shouldn't and didn't want to. But I have to. I look back only for a little moment to check if someone is following me and only then I forcefully bump into a wall that apparently was in front of me. I turn my face to look at the wall but shriek noticing it isn't a wall... it is a man. I look in his eyes and suddenly I feel like freezing. His expression is blank.

Is he one of his friends? Will he bring me back and get me killed?

Dear lord please, I'm begging you... I don't want to go back.

He would kill me! No... he wouldn't... he'd torture me over and over again. Just like he did before only worse.

It is only now that I feel my legs hurting from my running. The adrenalin that was rushing through my veins just seconds ago now was gone leaving the previous numb feeling slowly turning into pain. God I haven't had any food in ages either. I suddenly feel so weak. My eyes are about to close when I remember what situation I am in. I look at him again "Uhm... w-who are y-you?" I whisper trying not to collapse and trying not to let the weakness overtake me.

He looks at me in confusion "Well that isn't important but who are you? And why were you running?"

I grab his collar and get up to my tiptoes as I look him deep in the eye. "Please, I have to know if you belong to him! Are you here to catch me and to bring me back?"

"Who is he?" He asks me. Not getting a response he continues. "Well since I don't belong to anyone but myself I can assure you that I won't bring you back to ... whoever you're running from."

"Thank god" I breathe out letting go of his collar. I feel my body relax but tense up again when I notice something. "But what are you doing here then?"

The stranger looks at me with a raised eyebrow. "Can someone not just walk around in a forest without having a reason for doing so? I live quite nearby so I just started to walk around when suddenly a girl bumped into me. Shouldn't I be the confused one?"

"Fair enough." I breathe out as I look away. "Well a guy kidnapped me and I managed to escape. That's how I bumped into you." I whisper

"I see. I guess in that case we should better get moving." He takes my hand walking off and I follow him not having much of a choice anyway. not that I know what else to do.

After a while of walking I couldn't take it anymore and stop. I try to catch my breath and move my hand towards my chest. I gulp as my vision gets blurry and let go of his hand to sit down. He turns around kneeling in front of me. "What's wrong?"

"S-sorry... I can't walk anymore. I am too weak to walk on..." I mutter.

Fuck! Why now?! He'll probably just leave me here... I am so dead...

"Fine." He stands up and I close my eyes trying not to cry. But I open my eyes again when I suddenly felt his one arm wrapping around my waist and his other arm grabbing under my legs, carrying my bridal style. I look at him in surprise and he smiles at me "What? Did you seriously think I'd leave you here to die? Wow that really hurts... anyway. Take a nap. I'll wake you up when we arrive."

I smile back at him and nod. I close my eyes leaning my head against his chest and almost immediately fall asleep.

The last thing I sense is wind? I guess?

But maybe I am just imagining things...

°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*

Hey^-^

Welcome to my new story and I really hope you like it so far<3

If you do pls show me my voting, commenting and sharing^^

I'd really love to know what you think so pleeaase at least comment^^

thanks

love, hugs and kisses

yours Mel

PS: thank you @Ninjagirl073 , @winkyboo11 and @FateamerhYakub for adding my book to your reading list <3