Chunin Exam

Chapter 23

Ki's Prov

"Hey, good morning, folks! Today, I got a bit lost on the path of life..."Kakashi says appearing after 20 minutes of waiting.."More like you were reading that perverted book of yours"I mumble as Sakura and Naruto yell at him.

"This is sudden, but I recommended you guys for the Chunin Exam, So.. Here, These are your applications"Kakashi says handing us slips of paper. So it's begun, I'm excited! "All of you don't have to take the Exam, it's your choice."Kakashi states, Yeah right I remember this.

"All right!!!I love you Kakashi" Naruto says as he jumps  on Kakashi giving him a hug.
"Those who want to take the Exam, sign the paper and come to Room 301 in five days. That's all! " Kakashi says then vanishes. I know that each of us are going to be tested, I have to be ready. Maybe before the Chunin Exams Gaara can help me train. We start walking home and I notice everyone in their own daydream, mostly about the Exam. Pinky better come, she has to.

"Nii-San there's something we need to talk about.." I say to Naruto as we get home
"Sure?"Naruto says oblivious, "You know that Garra person right?" I say as he gives a nod. It's now or never, "Well we are dating, we're mates.." I say to Naruto. "Whaaaaaaaaaaat" "Mates!" Naruto yells at me, Ugh this is so troublesome.

"Since I have a tailed beast I can have a mate and I found mine, Gaara. I didn't chose this, it's impossible to choose"I explain to Naruto. "I don't like this, but if this is what you want I'll go along with it" Naruto says, looking very skeptical.Oh thank son of a baker that happen to be jesus."Naruto, I love you" I say, "I love you too, Nee-Chan.What would i do without him.

Time skip to next day

I go to where Gaara is staying, I mostly guess because he never told me where he was staying.I go to a random house where chunin exam takers are staying. *Knock* maybe I should turn around? Eh, one more time. "Knock" The door opens.."It's you! Why are you here?" Kankuro says as he opens the door. "Nice to see you again too!" I say. Why does he have to be a butt? "Is Gaara here?" I say getting to the point, I want to see him. "Why would you want to see Gaara?" Temari walks over to the door. Should i tell them? Hey, why not!

"Easy, Im his girlfriend!" I say giving a Uzumaki smile. The looks on their faces is priceless, So confused. "You! His girlfriend as if" Kakuro says, "If you don't believe me, ask him. Are you too afraid?" I say to him giving him a Sasuke smirk. "Temari, Can I come in?" I ask nicely I like Temari she's badass."Sure" She says with a smile.I walk in the house and shut the door. "But!" *Bonk!* Kankuro says only to get hit in the head.

"So is Gaara here?" I ask Temari avoiding Kakuro. "He's in his room"She says pointing down the hall.I walk down the hall and knock on the door Temari said was his..Here goes nothing. "Gaara? It's Ki" I say threw the door. The door opens and I see Gaara standing there looking at me."Why are you here?" Gaara asks with no emotions..gez "Would you help me train for the chunin exams? Also I want to get to know you better, and spend time with you" I say to him as he lets me in his room."Sure" Gaara says no emotions again..That's getting tiring he should feel something for me.

I go closer to him and put my hand on his cheek, "You don't have to guard yourself with me"I say sweetly. His eyes widen a little bit, . I hug him surprising him, " I care about you" I say. I feel safe, my heart is beating so fast. We pull away, "LET'S GO TRAIN!!" I say as I fist bump the air. "Deal with my craziness" I say to Gaara