Chapter 47

Harry's POV

I looked at them with utter surprise. I was not excepting to see them. I'm not mad because it's a good thing that their here. This way Sara can talk to her parents and catch up. It's Christmas after all and their probably here to surprise her.

I was a little confused though. I expected to see them smiling but they weren't. They almost looked mad. I don't know very much about Sara's family though. She always gets upset when we talk about them. I don't like upsetting her so I never ask. Now that I think of it, I don't think I even know their names.

"Is Sara here?" Her mum asked. I nodded my head.

"Yeah she's in the living room. Are you here to surprise her?" I asked. Her dad has a sly grin on his face.

"Yeah I guess you could say that." He replied. I hesitated but let them in. They don't have any bags with them so I assume their staying in a hotel. I led them into the living room so they can see Sara.

Sara turned her head when we came into the room. Her eyes widened but not in a good way. Her eyes narrowed and what she said next, I was not expecting.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" She yelled. I looked at her parents and they didn't look surprised at her yelling. She started to freak out even more so I went to her side. I tired to calm her down but it was extremely hard.

"What's going on here?" I asked, no one in particular.

"They have no right to be here!" Sara exclaimed. "Make them leave Harry!" This is difficult to figure out because I don't know much about their family.

"Sure we do. We have the right to come visit our daughter." Her dad answered.

"No you don't! I'm an adult now! I'm nineteen!" She shot back. I started to notice her mum was staring intently at Sara.

"Your still our daughter." He replied. Somehow he is calm about this whole situation. Almost like they have had this conversation before.

"I might be your daughter biologically but you will never be my father!" She growled.

"You-" Her dad started but was interrupted my her mother.

"Are you pregnant!?" She exclaimed. She has a disgusted look on her face. Does they not know Sara's pregnant?

"Why do you care!? You never cared about me before!" Her mother rushed over to Sara and ripped the blanket off of her, revealing her stomach.

"You are pregnant!" Her father yelled in disbelief.

"I always knew she was a slut." Her mother mumbled to her father. It was quiet enough that I could barely hear it but I still did. I've had enough of this. This stops now.

"Excuse me!? What did you say!?" I demanded. I was standing now. I was standing in front of her mother. I was so tall that I felt like I was towering over her.

"You heard me. I said I always knew she was a slut." She spat. I glared at her. No one talks to my girlfriend and the mother of my kids like that.

"Get out of my house!" I yelled. They looked at me a little surprised at my intensity.

"You can't kick us out of-" I cut them off.

"Get out of my house before I call the police." I growled. They looked furious but started to walk away. They got to the door but her father stopped and turned around.

"Your going to regret doing that." He said. I wouldn't normally be intimidated but his lifted up his jacket. He lifted it up enough that I saw what he wanted me to see.