Chapter 32

Sara's POV

I woke up the next morning with horrible stomach pains and a pounding headache. I looked at the clock and it was two o'clock in the afternoon. I cant believe I slept that long. I carefully rolled over and saw that Harry wasn't in the bed. I groaned, not wanting to leave where I'm laying.

All of a sudden the door opened and Harry walked in with a tray of food. I smiled at the sight of him. He walked over to where I was and laid the tray on the bed. There was a glass of water, some painkillers, and some crackers. I thanked him and he sat down next to me.

"I knew you weren't feeling good so I brought you up some painkillers and crackers." He said. I smiled again and immediately took one of the pain killers. I started to eat one of the crackers. My stomach feels really empty because I have been throwing up so much lately.

I finished my last cracker and put the empty tray of the floor. I crawled back up to Harry and snuggled my face into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me but careful not to hurt my stomach.

"Want to watch some movies and just relax all day?" He asked. I was about to nod my head when I remembered something else. "But I thought we were supposed to go out for dinner with your family tonight?" I asked.

"I know but you aren't feeling very good. I already talked to my mum about it and she completely understands. She said we can go out tomorrow instead if your feeling better." He replied. I felt really guilty. I feel like I'm ruining everything. "But tomorrow is the last full day we have to spend with your family. After tomorrow, we leave to go back home." I said.

"I know but your my family now." He said, putting his hands on my stomach. I put my hands overtop of his and looked into his eyes. I felt so special when Harry said I am his family too. I feel like I have been excepted into the Styles family. Growing up, I never had a family that loved me. I can finally say that I do now.

"I love you." He smiled at me and connected our lips. "I love you too."

We decided on a movie and I changed into a more comfortable outfit. (http://www.polyvore.com/movie_day_with_harry/set?id=90257131) The movie was about to start when I heard my phone ring. I reached into the side table to see who was calling me. It was Niall. I started to get worried. The only time Niall calls me is if there is an emergency. He usually just texts me instead. I accepted the call and talked with cation.

"Hello?" There was a slight pause. "Hey Sara." They said. It was defiantly not Niall's voice. "Samantha?" I asked. She took a deep breath.

Yeah it's me." She replied. I gasped. "Oh my god! I haven't talked to you in forever! How are you?" I asked.

"I'm good. My stitches are out and we'll be able to go home today" Samantha told me. I hesitated. What else could I talk about? She doesn't remember me.

"How's Niall?" I asked. "Absolutely miserable."

She laughed "They won't let him have his Nando's" I giggled. That sounded like Niall.

"Samantha," I paused. "I miss you" I admitted.

"Your coming home in 2 days, aren't you?" She asked.

"Well yes but that's not what I meant. I miss...you." I replied. I didn't know how to word it. Despite trying, tears were falling down my face. Harry looked at me with concern and he noticed my sniffles.

"Sara, are you crying?" She asked. "Yeah I am" I paused. "I am pregnant you know." She giggled

"How are you with the pregnancy?" She asked.

"Alright. I have horrible morning sickness though!" I exclaimed.

"That sucks."

"So you don't remember me? At all?" I asked.