Chapter 19

Liam's POV

It's been two weeks since we got back from Ghana. Nothing much has changed except the way Samantha has been acting. I think something has happened with her that she isn't telling me. She has been acting kind of clingy and always is around one of us. It almost looks like she's scared. I hate seeing her like this. Maybe Niall knows something. I'll go ask him.

I walked upstairs and made my way over to his room. I quietly knocked on his door incase he was still sleeping. He allowed me to come in so I opened his door. When I walked in, I saw Samantha was sleeping next to him. He was awake and on his phone.

"Morning mate." I greeted him.

"Morning." He said rubbing his eyes. He looked exhausted.

"Didn't sleep much?" I asked.

"No. Samantha was up all night with nightmares again." He said.

"Again?" I asked with a sigh.

"Yeah. She's been having them ever since we got back." He replied.

"Do you think something happened that she isn't telling us?" I asked.

"That's what I was thinking." He answered. It was silent.

"I have an idea of a way we could find out for sure but it's extremely wrong." He paused. "I just hate seeing her like this and I want to help her." He said.

"Well what is it?" I asked, eager to know his plan.

"We could go through her phone and look for anything suspicious. We could see what's causing her to act like this." He said. I thought about it. I really didn't like this idea but we really had no choice.

"Okay, let's do it. Where's her phone?" I asked.

"It's on my night stand." He said. I walked over to it and grabbed her phone.

"We should probably go do this downstairs. I don't want to chance her seeing us." I said. He nodded his head and carefully removed Samantha's grasp on him. He had to put a pillow in his place so she wouldn't wake up. We walked downstairs and into the living room. We sat down and I turned on her phone. I was soon stopped by a password. I swore under my breath.

"There's a password. We can't get into it." I said.

" 0 4 2 4" he said. I entered the numbers and her phone unlocked.

"How did you know what the password was?" I asked.

"It's the day I asked her to be my girlfriend." He said, blushing. I smiled. They really loved each other.

The first thing I went to was her emails. I quickly skimmed through them but not finding anything suspicious. This felt so wrong. The next thing I did was go to her twitter to see if she was getting anymore hate than usual or if she was getting threats. There wasn't anything out of place. I checked her texts next. I felt so dirty doing this. I looked through them and smiled at some of the stuff Niall was texting her. They were absolutely perfect for each other. Niall treated her like a princess and I love him for that.

"What about her call history? Maybe someone called her." Niall said, speaking up.

"Good idea." I said. I opened her call history. Most of her calls were either from Niall, Sara, or Eleanor. I came across a number that caught my attention. It was a number I would never forget. It was Chase' number. I clenched my fist and began to breath heavily, I truly hated him for what he did to my sister! I'm not an aggressive person but if I ever saw him again, I would beat the crap out of him.

"What is it?" Niall asked, bringing me back into focus.

"I think I found our problem." I said.

"What did you find? Who called her?" He asked. I took a deep breath.