Chapter 21

Simon's POV

I had just told the boys they were going on a World Tour. The cheers and happy faces I expected were replaced by silence. They looked to each other, their faces full of concern.

"Boys, this is good news!" I exclaimed. Still, silence filled the room. It was a little concerning but it was clear something was on their mind.

"What's going on boys?" I asked, confused.

"Harry, you have to do it." Sara mumbled to the left of me, looking anywhere but in my direction. What did they need to tell me? Harry made eye contact with me but it there was a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"Simon, we need to tell you something. There is no way to sugar coat this so I'm just going to say it." There was a short pause and at this point it was as if I didn't want to know what causing so much tension but it was too late.

"Sara's pregnant."

I stared at them, stunned. Out of all the things I expected to hear, this was definitely not one of them. My eyes focused on Sara's hand cradling her stomach. I couldn't really see a baby bump but that was because of the loose clothing she was wearing. Soon enough, she wouldn't be able to hide this.

"Well...congratulations. This isn't the ideal time but I'll spare you the lectures you are defiantly going to hear from your parents. Have you told them yet?" I asked.

"No, we're visiting my family next week. We will tell them then."Harry said.

"There's something else you should know." Sara spoke up. My attention was now directed to her. "Me and Harry went to the doctors today and we found out I'm having twins."

I was in so much disbelief that I didn't know how to reply. We sat in silence before Harry spoke up again.

"As much as I don't want to say this wasn't an accident, it was certainly unplanned but we wanted you to know that we are going to treat this with full responsibility in the best way we can." Harry said, trying to sound confident. I looked at him but it was hard to read his facial expressions.

There wasn't much else to be said and like I had mentioned earlier, this was only intended to be a short visit.

"Before I go, I should tell you, you have an interview at three o'clock today. Paul has the address. Have fun at the interview and please don't tell them anything about the pregnancy. This is the last thing we want to happen when we aren't prepared for it." I warned.

"Wait, so when do we start the tour?" Liam asked. When I looked at them, I wanted to see big smiles and excitement but with the conversation we just had, it was understandably not what I saw.

"Your first concert is in a little over a month." I told them.

"When will this be announced to the public?" Niall asked.

"Considering the tour starts so quickly, we will be holding a press conference this week to announce it." I replied. This was a lot of information that they needed to take in all at once.

"One last question, we wanted to see the possibility of the girls joining us for parts of the tour."

I really didn't have time to answer all of their questions because I had a meeting I need to be at shortly. "I don't see why not but we will discuss it in more detail in the days to come." I got up off the couch. They followed me to the door and closed it behind me as I left.

Samantha's POV

Simon had just left and we all made our way back to the living room. I walked over and sat down on the couch beside Niall. I rested my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around my waist.