Chapter 11

Samantha's POV

The boys have been gone for about and hour and a half. I was in my room with Sara and we were both on our laptops. Liam bought me my own laptop because I was alway using his. Harry bought Sara her own because of the same reason. She was always using his. As the minutes went by, I was starting to realise how quiet the house is. It's a lot quieter without the boys here to break the silence. We need to change that. I looked at Sara with a cheeky smile.

"It's quiet in here, too quiet. I think we need to change that." She looked confused but quickly enjoyed the idea.

"And what do you suggest we do?" She asked. I thought about it but I already knew what the answer was.

"You'll see. It's just like old times." I grabbed her hands and we both stood up on the bed. I put my phone on the bedside table and waited for the music to start playing. As soon as Sara realised what were doing, she started jumping up and down and dancing to the music. I quickly followed her actions and we were quickly in our own little world. We would always jump on the bed and have little dance parties whenever we had sleepover or when someone was sad and we wanted to cheer them up. It felt good to bring back those memories.

Once the song ended, we both plopped down on the bed, completely out of breath. I guess we aren't as young as we used to be. All of a sudden the door opened and it was Harry and Niall.

"What happened in here?" Harry asked. Me and Sara looked at each other and started laughing until it started I hurt. I lifted myself up as balances my weight on my elbows behind me. Harry and Niall looked at each other confused.

"It was too quiet in the house while you guys were gone so we had to do something." I joked. They both started to laugh as we all walked out of my room and downstairs. We walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Liam and Zayn left us a note saying they went out to go get something I eat, meaning we have to cook for ourselves.

"Are you hungry?" I asked Niall. Harry started laughing and Niall had a smile on his face.

"What?" I asked.

"When is Niall not hungry?" Harry joked. We all started laughing knowing it was true, even Niall.

"Well I'm making sandwiches so who wants one?" I asked.

"Me!" Everyone yelled. I laughed and opened the fridge and grabbed all the ingredients I needed.

"Do you want any help?" Harry asked. I turned around to see everyone in the living room except Harry.

"Sure, that would be great." I told him.

"What can I do?" He asked .

"You can start cutting the cheese if you want." I replied.

"Okay sounds good." He said and stared cutting it. I decided it would be a good opportunity to get to know Harry a bit better. I haven't really spent any time with him because he was always with Sara. That wasn't a bad thing. They are good together.

"So how are you and Sara doing?" I asked him.

" Really good, we seem to have a lot in common." He replied, smiling.

"That's good to hear. I hope your treating her well." I told him, kind of acting like I was his mother. Not that I intended to sound like that, it's just that Sara's my best friend and I've always seemed to look after her like my little sister even though she's older than me.

"Of course I am. Why would you think I wasn't?" He asked, a little hurt.

"It's just that I know your past and I know what your capable of. That's all." I told him.