Chapter 29

Louis POV

We were almost at the hospital to go visit Niall and Samantha. Niall texted Liam earlier to sneak over some Nandos because apparently Samantha doesn't remember what it is. How could you not remember what Nandos? I laughed to myself, causing Liam and Zayn to look at me funny.

We pulled up to the hospital and all I could see was paparazzi. They knew Niall and Samantha were in the hospital but they didn't know what for. We didn't feel like telling them until we discussed it with Niall.

We slowly got out of the car and saw that the hospital security came to help us. They guided us to the hospital doors and then we were fine because the paparazzi weren't allowed in. We walked over to Niall and Samantha's room. We have been here so many times that we didn't need to ask where it was. We already knew.

Niall also texted Liam asking him to bring a certain stuffed animal. He said it would help Samantha with her memory. I didn't ask how it would because I would do anything for Samantha to remember me again. Honestly I was kind of scared to see her today because I don't know how she is going to react.

We walked over to room 93 and went into their room. I was surprised at what I saw. It was Niall and Samantha in the same bed. Not in a dirty kind of way. they were just simply sitting there. I didnt really know how to react. I didn't know weather to be cheeky about it or just ask act like everything was normal. I decided to be cheeky.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" I joked. I looked at them and they both started blushing. I could also see that Liam and Zayn were trying to be serious but they could barely keep from smiling. "It looks like you've had an enjoyable morning." I added.

Niall gave me a look that asked if we brought what he asked. I nodded and he looked relieved. The stuffed animal was in the car but we brought the Nandos with us.

"Hello boys." Niall greeted us. We walked over to them and Niall gave them the food. He thanked us. They were still in the same bed and didn't look like they had any intentions of moving. I looked at Samantha and she looked like she had something she needed to say.

"Samantha? Is there anything you want to say?" I asked softly. Niall took her hand and had a confused look on his face. I guess he didn't know what she was going to say either. She took a deep breath.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for the way I acted yesterday. I shouldn't have assumed those things." She paused. "Niall is helping me to figure out what's true and what's not true." She said, looking at Niall and smiling.

"It's alright love. We all know what your going through and we know you didn't mean to hurt us. We're all just trying to help you." Zayn said. I smiled knowing she isn't still mad at us. I must say, it really hurt me when she said those things to me yesterday. I was only trying to help.

We had all gone off on our own conversations. I noticed Samantha kept on looking at me. As soon as I looked back at her, she would act like she was looking at something else. I could tell something was still bugging her.

Just as I was about to get up and go to her bed, the door opened and a nurse walked into the room. She couldn't be much older than me, if not the same age. She was also extremely fit but she wasn't nearly as beautiful as Eleanor. No one is more beautiful than her.

"Oh hello boys. I wasn't expecting to see you here." She said while holding a tray of medications. We all greeted her. She made Niall go back to his own bed so he could take his medication. He groaned and I noticed Samantha started blushing. Even when Samantha can't remember very much, they still were the cutest couple. Wait! Could I even call them a couple? I don't know if they are still dating. I'm not going to ask Niall because I know that would be a touchy subject for him.