Chapter 22

Sara's POV

"Is Sara or Eleanor pregnant?" The interviewer asked Samantha. She was just as nervous as I was. She didn't deserve this. It's my secret, so I should be the one to tell it. People were going to find out eventually so why not now?

I looked at Harry and I could tell he was thinking the same thing. I looked back at Samantha to see her still panicking. I grabbed Harry's hand and took a deep breath before speaking. This was it.

"I'm pregnant." I said, interrupting Samantha's stuttering words. I heard clapping and cheering from the audience. Samantha turned around and mouthed a thank you to me. Mary turned her attention to me.

"Your pregnant?" She asked and I nodded my head. I stood up from my chair and lifted up my shirt, exposing my little baby bump. Another round out loud gasps came from the audience, followed by more clapping. I put my shirt back down and took my seat again.

Kevin waited for the audience to calm down before talking. "And I assume the father is Harry?" He asked. I nodded my head again. He then turned his head to Harry.

"Is this true?" He asked him.

"Yes it is. And we have another surprise." He paused. "We found out were having twins!" He said cheekily. By now, I had a big smile on my face. The audience was louder than ever. People were taking this a lot better then I thought they were going to.

*

The attention eventually moved from me and Harry, to Samantha and Niall so I had some time to let everything that just happened set in. I don't think I could be any happier than I am right now. Everything was perfect. We had just told the whole world our secret. It felt so good to know that it was finally out and people were just as happy as we are.

The interview was almost over when I realised something that made my heart stop. How could I do this? How could I be so stupid?

We didn't tell Harry's family before we told the entire world.

I was so caught up in the moment that I completely forgot we were supposed to go visit them next week and tell them. This is the total opposite way I wanted them to find out and it's all my fault. What will Anne think of me now? Will she hate me? Will she forbid me and Harry dating?

I felt tears threatening to fall down my face. I couldn't cry in this interview. I needed to be strong. Harry looked at me and noticed my tears. He started to slowly motion to Kevin and Mary to end the interview. He caught Mary's attention and she understood.

"We'll thats all we have time for today. Join us tomorrow where we will be interviewing more of your favorite celebrities. One direction everybody!" Mary said, ending the interview. There were more cheering from the audiences we got up to leave the set. When we were out of the interview, I ran to the dressing room and went to one of the couches and collapsed on it, letting my tears fall. Harry ran over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, rocking me back and forth, calming me down.

"What's the matter babe? Why are you crying?" He asked calmly. Obviously he didn't realise what I had.

"W-We shouldn't h-have s-said anything y-yet" I cried out.

"Why?" He asked confused. I was about to answer his question when his phone started ringing. He took his phone out of his pocket and looked at the Caller ID. When he saw who it was, he froze an his ave was as white as a ghost. I shifted my body so I could see who it was. The person I was most afraid of calling, called. It was his mum.

Harry's POV

I looked over at Sara and she looked like she was going to cry. I had no idea why. I motioned over to Mary to end the interview. She kindly did. When the interview was over, Sara ran away into the dressing room. I followed behind her, concerned with what she as crying about.