Chapter 39

Sara's POV

I immediately woke up and sat up in the bed. I gasped in pain, holding my stomach. I tried to pull myself out of bed but the pain was unbearable. To make it even worse, I felt the nauseous felling I felt earlier tonight. I looked over at Harry and he was laying there asleep. I guess he must have fallen asleep too. It must be really late.

I grabbed onto his arm and tried to shake him awake. He tossed and turned but didn't wake up. It took all me energy but I shook his arm harder. His eyes opened and he sat up.

"What's the-" I interrupted him by turning to the side and throwing up in the bucket Harry got me earlier. I still have the pounding headache, I'm having really bad pains in my stomach, and now I'm throwing up. I don't know what's going on but I'm really scared.

"Sara!?" Harry exclaimed. He sat up in the bed and ran to my side. Since is was almost completely pitch black, he went and switched on the light. Not the best idea because that only made my headache worse. I started to cry because I was in so much pain.

"What's happening to me Harry?" I cried. He looked like a deer in the headlights. He is just as scared as I am.

"I-I don't know." He stuttered. I cried even harder. I don't know what to do right now, I'm so scared! What if something bad happens? What if something bad happens to the-

"Harry! The babies!" I sobbed. His eyes widened in fear.

"We need to get you to the hospital right now." He exclaimed. "I'll go to the person closest to us and wake them up. I'll tell them where we're going and get them to come with us." He kissed my cheek softly. "Don't worry love, everything will be okay." I nodded my head and he walked out of the room. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. What if something happens to my babies. I can loose them, I just can't. I already love them with all my heart.

Less than a minute later, Harry came back with a very tired Niall. Niall? Why would be pick him. Oh yeah, him and Samantha's old room used to be right beside ours. Now it's just Niall's because she sleeps in the same room as Liam.

They both walked over to me and helped me up. It's a good think I don't feel very nauseous anymore. Harry picked me up because we knew I wasn't strong enough to walk by myself. Niall grabbed mine and Harry's sweater (http://www.polyvore.com/sweaters_for_hospital/set?id=95229215) because its the middle of the night and its cold here.

"I'll carry Sara, you start and drive the car." He told Niall. He nodded his head and grabbed the keys from Harry. We all walked downstairs and out the front door. Harry put me in the back of the car while Niall started the car. Harry sat beside me in the back and Niall drove to the hospital. I hope everything is alright.

*

We arrived at the hospital and ran into the emergency area. Niall found a wheelchair as soon as we got there and Harry sat me in it. They wheeled me over to the front desk where the lady looked at us. She had an obvious fake smile on her face.

"Hello, how may I help you?" She asked. I winced at the pain in my stomach and looked up at Harry. He didn't look too happy at the desk lady. Obviously I was in pain and she acted like she didn't even care. All she cared about was talking to Harry Styles and Niall Horan. He took a deep breath and told her what's going on.

"My girlfriend is having bad stomach pains, she has a really bad headache, her vision is blurry and she is throwing up." He paused. "Oh and she is six months pregnant."

"Okay, I'll get someone to come take you to a room." She said. She motioned for one of the nurses to come help me. A nurse quickly walked to my side and took my wheelchair from Harry. I was wheeled down to one of the rooms while Harry and Niall followed quickly behind. I could hear Niall trying to comfort Harry. He must be freaking out right now. I don't blame him, so am I.