Chapter 35

Sara's POV

I woke up the following morning to the same thing I felt yesterday, my babies kicking. I rested my hands on my stomach and I felt a kick on my left side. Feeling my babies made me think about a lot of things. Especially names. What were some names I liked? Harry and I decided to think about names after we find out what we're having. I couldn't help but think of ones I liked.

Usually you go for an ultrasound to find out the gender a lot earlier than six months. We couldn't because we are traveling so much. Either I would have to go to the ultrasound without Harry or wait till later when Harry has time.

The day after the wedding is when Harry and I are going for the ultrasound. We're going to have a little party where we reveal what we're having. We are going to have two white cakes and they are going to either have blue or pink icing in the middle. Then everyone will know.

I could feel Harry start to move around and then his eyes fluttered open. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Morning babe." He greeted in his morning voice.

"Morning." I replied. "The babies are kicking again." He smiled. He reached over and put his hands on my stomach. I started to feel more kicks. It was almost like both the babies were kicking at the same time. I began to groan at the sudden pain. Harry looked up at me confused.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"No, it's just that they are both kicking me and aren't stopping. It's a little uncomfortable." I replied. He looked like he was thinking about something.

"Here let my try something." He said. He motioned for me to sit cross legged so I did. It was difficult but I managed to do it. He then sat in front of me with his own legs crossed and repositioned his hands on my stomach. He leaned his head down so his lips were touching a spot just above my belly button. I was confused by what he was doing.

Then he did something that I wasn't expecting him to do. He started singing.

He finished the song and placed a gentle kiss on my stomach. I was so mesmerised by his voice that I didn't even realise the babies stopped kicking. Harry's voice actually calmed them down enough that they stopped.

He must have noticed the same thing because he looked up at me and started smiling. It almost looked like he was holding back tears, tears of joy.

"Do you think they can hear me sing?" He asked. I cupped his face in my hands.

"I'm sure they can. They did stop kicking after all." I replied. We both smiled and he moved to sit next to me. I was about to say something when my alarm clock went off. I guess I forgot to turn it off when I woke up this morning. I only set one because I don't want to be late for the wedding preparations. Someone is coming over to do all of our hair and make-up.

"Well should we get going? We have a big day ahead of us." He asked. I nodded my head and he walked over to my side of the bed to help me up. My stomach is bigger than its ever been and I'm needing more and more help. Harry said he doesn't mind helping me which is a good thing.

I grabbed an outfit (http://www.polyvore.com/saras_outfit/set?id=92465906) to wear and quickly got changed. I put my hair in a messy bun because I know the hair stylist is going to change it anyways.

I walked back over to Harry and we both made our way downstairs. As soon as we were downstairs, I noticed everyone else was already up and Anne was getting her hair done. Zayn was the first one to notice us.

"Hey guys." He greeted. Everyone turned their attention to me and Harry. I started to feel uncomfortable because all the attention was on us.

That's another thing that has changed since I've been pregnant. I feel less confident. I just feel like I am this big ugly thing walking around. My stomach is twice as big as it should be because I'm having twins. I don't have the energy to make myself look presentable. My body's just not the same and I don't even know if I want to be a bridesmaid. I know that it's not my wedding but I'm still going to have to walk down the isle and people will be looking at me. I can already imagine the things they will be thinking when I'm walking.