Chapter 23

Niall's POV

Today I wanted to do something special with Samantha. Something we will both never forget but I didn't know what to do. I walked over to Harry's room to see if he had any suggestions.

When I walked in, he was sitting on his laptop. It looked like he had tears in his eyes. The door was half open so I could see him but he couldn't see me. I lightly knocked on his door to let him know I was there. He looked up and instantly shut his laptop. He wiped the tears off his face.

"What's wrong mate?" I asked him. He cleared his throat.

"Nothing. I just...I just yawned." He said. He was obviously lying.

"I know your lying. No persons eyes water that much when they yawn." I replied. I walked over to his bed and sat down. "You know you can tell me anything." I said. He looked up at me again and his eyes started to water again. He opened his laptop and showed me what he was looking at. My eyes widened when I saw all the tweets he was getting.

"How is it even possible to like @Harry_Styles?"

"@Harry_Styles can go die!"

"All @Harry_Styles cares about is sex."

"I bet @Harry_Styles paid @Sara_Hopkins to have sex with him."

"They've only been dating for a couple months and @Harry_Styles already got a girl pregnant!"

"@Harry_Styles is such a man-whore!"

I felt tears beginning to fall down down my face. I don't understand how people can be so disrespectful and rude. Thos is absolutely discussing. Harry doesn't deserve any of the things that are being said to him. Sure he didn't make the smartest decisions but everyone makes mistakes.

"Don't believe anything their saying. It's not true." I said, trying to comfortable him.

"Thanks mate but I'm not just upset about what's being said to me." He said. I gave him a confused look. He took his laptop back and clicked on something else. He handed it back to me and I looked at the screen. He was showing me Sara's twitter profile. She was getting just as much hate as Harry was but it was much, much worse.

"@Sara_Hopkins You don't deserve Harry!"

"@Sara_Hopkins Go kill yourself and your babies!"

"@Sara_Hopkins I hope your babies die!"

"@Sara_Hopkins your such a slut!"

"@Sara_Hopkins your going to be a horrible mother!"

"@Sara_Hopkins Do us all a favour and just die!"

I got really angry at the hate she was getting. Sara has become like a little sister to me. I was starting to become really protective of her.

"This is unacceptable." I paused. "I'm going to go over and see if Sara's okay." I told him. I got off Harry's bed and walked out of his room. I made my way over to Sara's room because I wanted to make sure she was okay. I know for a fact she saw the hate she was getting. You can't avoid something like that.

I knocked on her door but there was no answer. I knew pregnant women slept a lot so I cracked open the door to see if she was sleeping. The bed was empty but I noticed the light coming from under the bathroom door. I went up to the door and knocked softly."

"Sara?" There was no answer.

"Sara, are you okay? Can I come in?" I asked, louder. I heard a few sniffles and I knew she was crying. I jiggled the handled but I was locked.

"Sara, let me in please." I begged.

"Please just go away." Her voice was horse and shaky.I sighed and thought of a way to open the door. I looked around for something to pick the lock with. I knew I was invading her privacy but I knew something was wrong.