Chapter 6

Samantha's POV

We were finally at the airport after a Forty-Five minute drive. You'd think that having a world famous brother that's I would have been on a plane before but I haven't. I haven't even been to an airport before so I don't know what to except. As we pulled up to the airport I start to see a lot of people crowded around the entrance. I'm assuming this is normal. We all got out of the van and were mobbed by screams and tons of people. I was stating to get scared. I've never been surrounded by so many people before. My nerves were started to get bigger. I looked over at Liam and he looks worlds than me.

"Samantha! Get on my back! Now!" Liam instructed. He was yelling and it was still hard to hear him. I did as he said and hopped on his back. As we moved, flashes from cameras started to blur my vision.

"Sara get on Harry's back!" Liam shouted. She listened and did the same. All the boys were pushed around us by the security guards to make sure we're are all safe. We pushed through all of the people making our way through the airport. I laid my head on Liam's back, shielding me from the fans. I glanced over and saw Niall, who was standing extremely close beside me, with a panicked look on his face. His face was pale. I suddenly remember that he's claustrophobic. I removed one of my arms from around Liam's neck and reached down to grab Niall's hand. His face relaxed when our hands touched. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Thank you." He mouthed. We finally reached the entrance and I jumped off Liam's back, still holding Niall's hand. We walked behind everyone so no one noticed what we were doing. We had to let go of each others hands to give our tickets to the lady so she could look at them. Everything was quiet and it seemed like things can finally go back to normal. We walked on the plane and sat in our seats . I reached into my little carry on backpack to grab my iPod. I sat next to Sara. Niall and Liam in front of us, Harry, Louis, and Zayn behind us. Were are lucky enough to have the more expensive part of the airplane so it's mostly us and a few other people associated with One Direction.

"So are you excited to leave Wolverhampton?" I asked Sara who was just looking out the window.

"Yeah I guess. I'm kind of having a melancholy feel about it. I'm sad that I have to leave my hometown but I'm also happy that I get to start over and have a new life." She answered. She couldn't have answered it any better. It went silent and I could see from the corner of my eye that she started to smile. She is also messaging someone so I'm assuming it's from that.

"Who you talking to?" I asked her

"Harry." She said simply, the smile not leaving her face.

"Keep it's PG-13" I joked. She just laughed. I put my headphones in and started to listen "Magic" by no other than One Direction.

Niall's POV

We just got onto the plane and I took my seat beside Liam. It wasn't a long flight so I decided to just listen to my music. The plane had just took off so I had to wait to take my seat belt off so I could grab by iPod.

"I saw what you and Samantha were doing." Liam said bluntly. I decided to play the dumb card and act like I have no idea what he's talking about.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You and her were holding hands." He answered.

"Oh, that." I said a little awkwardly.

"Just whatever you do, don't hurt her. If you hurt her," There was a short pause "Lets out it this way, you don't want to know what I will do." He said more serious than jokingly.

"I would never do anything like that to her. C'mon Liam, you know I wouldn't do that to any girl." I said

"Yeah I know. I'm just making it clear." We sat in silence for a bit.

"So you really like her?" He asked. I looked back to make sure Samantha wasn't listening to us. She wasn't. She was listening to her music. She looked so beautiful and peaceful.

"Yeah I do. When I took her on our date, we really connected and she makes me happy. I can tell by the look in her eye that I make her happy too. I just feel her ally better when I'm around her." I admitted, feeling the redness in my face.

"Well then I'm happy for you." Was all he said before putting his earphones in his ears then closing his eyes. We were finally allowed to move around so I got up and grabbed my iPod. I plugged my ear phones in my ears and quickly fell asleep listening to my music.

Sara's POV

I smiled as I read the next text from Harry.

Harry to Sara: You know we're not suppose to be texting, right?

Sara to Harry: Haha yeah. Were such rebels, eh?

Harry to Sara: Not to brag but, I went to bed five minutes past my bedtime yesterday! Top that!

Sara to Harry: Oh yeah!? I ate my desert before my dinner! Beat that!

Harry to Sara: Woah! We've got a badass over here!

Sara to Harry: You know it!

As soon as I sent the last text to Harry, a flight attendant came up to me. "I'm sorry miss, but you're going to have to put your phone away for the safety of the flight." She said politely with a smile on her face. She walked away and repeated the same thing to Harry. A couple minutes past and I felt something tap the back if my arm. It was a note. I gladly took it knowing it was probably Harry. I opened the note and read it.

Harry: Just cause we can't text, doesn't mean we still can't talk.

I took a pen out of my carry on bag and began to write back.

Sara: Yup, were defiantly rebels! So where were we?

Harry: Well we were talking about how we are such rebels then I was going to ask you of you wanted to go on a date with me.

I read the note and was in complete shock. I had to re-read it a couple time so I could process it. Harry just asked me out! Me! I instantly wrote back.

Sara: You want to go out with me?

Harry: I know it was a long shot but do you?

Sara: Yes! Of course! I would love to!

Harry: Great! How about Friday? We can go get something to eat then go see a movie?

Sara: That would be perfect! Well I'm kinda tired so I'm going to try and get some sleep before we land.

Harry: Okay, talk to you later.

I kept the note and put it into my carry on bag before putting my music back in and drifting off to a light sleep. Smiling.

Samantha's POV

I heard the voice of the pilot speaking.

"This is your captain speaking. Please fasten your seat belts. We will be landing shortly. Thank you for flying with UK airlines and have a nice day."

Good! We will be landing soon. I have come to the conclusion that I don't really like being on planes. I get motion sickness pretty easily so it wasn't the most enjoyable experience.The plane landed and I saw Sara still sleeping.

"Sara, it's time to wake up. We're here." I said softly shaking her awake. She slowly stretched and got up. We all grabbed our carry on bags and walked towards the airport and off the plane. I walked beside Liam. Sara and Harry were in front of me. Something must of happened when I was sleeping because they were being extra friendly. It almost looked like they were flirting. I will have to ask her about that later.

One again we were mobbed by fans. But this time it seemed worse. This time my hair is being pulled, and I have been hit, either by accident or on purpose, numerous times. People were digging their nails into me. I screamed in pain. I could see red spots forming under my shirt. It was my own blood. I threw my arms around Liam's neck to make sure I didn't fall but it was too late. I was thrown off Liam's back and onto the ground.

"Samantha!" Liam shouted. That was the last thing I remember before everything went completely black.