Chapter 36

Sara's POV

I started to panic. What if the blood runs so far down my leg that people can see it under my dress? This can't be happening. Fortunately the wedding is almost over so we will be exiting the chapel soon. Then I can sneak away and go clean it up in the bathroom.

The ceremony ended and we walked back down the isle and out into the lobby. I can fell the blood going farther and farther down my leg. I made my way to the back of everyone so no one would notice me. I know I should celebrating with everyone else but I can't chance anyone seeing. Unfortunately I didn't go unnoticed and Harry found me. He walked over to me and I prayed to god he didn't see anything.

"Hey baby, I couldn't find you. You look amazing by the way." He said, pulling me into an awkward hug because my bump was really big. We parted and he looked at me weird. He must notice my worried face.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"N-Nothing." I replied, my voice shaky. I couldn't tell by his face that he didn't believe me. All of a sudden he looked down and his eyes widened. My heart stopped. He saw the blood.

"Oh my god! Sara! Your bleeding!" He half yelled, half whispered, not wanting anyone to hear. Great, now he knows I'm a cutter and he's going to hate me. I was trying really hard not to cry.

He took my hand and pulled me aside. "Why are you bleeding? Are the babies hurt? Do we need to go to the hospital?" He asked, very concerned. That gave me an idea. He thinks I'm bleeding because of the pregnancy. I know its horrible to lie to him but I can't have him find out I cut.

"No I don't need to go to the hospital. Yes the babies are fine." I said. He look really confused.

"Then why are you bleeding?" He asked. I had to think of something fast.

"Um, this happens to pregnant women sometimes. It's perfectly normal." I half lied. It does happen to pregnant women but its not happening to me, at least not right now.

"So your sure okay? We don't have to go to the hospital?" He asked, still worried. I took his hand reassuringly.

"No Harry, I'm fine." I said calmly. "We don't want to ruin your mum's wedding anyways." He looked up at me and his eyes widened a little.

"Is that what this is about?" You don't want to go to the hospital because your scared your going to ruin my mum's wedding?" He asked. "If your hurt then we need to go right now." I started to get annoyed with him. Sure it was sweet that he's protecting us but he's being a little over protective.

"Harry. I am fine. We are not going to the hospital." I said sternly. His face relaxed and he calmed down.

"Okay, sorry. I just don't want anything to happen to you or the babies." He apologised.

"It's okay. I know your just looking out for us." I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Well I'm going to go to the bathroom and clean myself up." I said. He nodded his head, gave me a gentle kiss, and I walked to the bathroom.

Once I entered the bathroom, I went into one of the stalls and pulled up my dress. I grabbed some toilet paper and started to wipe away the blood. Some of the blood was fresh and some was already dried onto my skin.

Once I was done, I walked out of the bathroom to see everyone still talking. It was almost like no one had even moved since I left. I made my way through the people and found Harry.

"Hey beautiful. Are you good now?" He asked. I nodded my head and took his hand. I rested my head on his shoulder, already exhausted and the day had barely started. It's going to be a long day.