Chapter 27

Sara's POV

We walked up to the door and my hands were sweating like crazy. This is it's. I'm actually going to meet Harry's family. I'm so scared of what their going to think of me. What if they don't like me. What if I make a bad impression?

Harry looked down at me before knocking on the door. Within ten seconds, the door was unlocked and someone had opened it. It was Anne. She had a huge smile on her face and her eyes started to fill with tears. Harry dropped his bags, let go of my hand and ran into his mothers arms.

"Harry!" Anne exclaimed. She buried her face into Harry's neck. It truly was a beautiful sight to see. They both had tears in their eyes. I even had to wipe some of my own tears.

"Mum who's at the- Harry!" I heard someone yell. I looked into the house and could see Gemma running towards us. As soon as Harry heard his sister's voice, he parted from Anne and jumped into her arms.

"I missed you so much Harry!" She sobbed. I could see Anne looking at me so I looked at her. She had a huge smile on her face. She came closer to me and gave me a hug. I instantly hugged her back. Her hug was full of love and compassion.

"Welcome to the family Sara." She whispered into the hug. My heart felt warm and complete. I knew from that moment on that I was accepted into their family. Another small tear escaped my eyes. We parted and we were both crying. Not sad tears, but happy tears. I could see Harry and Gemma looking at us. Gemma came towards me and brought me into a hug. Her hug was almost the same as Anne's, full of love. We parted and we were both smiling.

"It's nice to finally meet you." She greeted.

"You too." Was all I could say. We all stood there taking in the moment.

"Why don't you come inside and meet the rest of the family." Anne suggested. I nodded my head, grabbed my bags and we made our way inside. I hope the rest of Harry's family is as nice as Anne and Gemma.

We walked into the house and Harry said we should put our bags into the Guest room before seeing the rest of the family.

We walked up to the Guest room and I was amazed at the style of it. You could tell Anne and Gemma designed it. It had white walls with a black trim and black stencils on it. There was a black dresser and a big king size bed. One thing that caught my eye was the big screen T.V. It was perfect for relaxing and watching a movie. There was also a small personal bathroom. I was already falling in love with this room. Too bad we were only staying here for a week.

"Do you like it?" Harry asked, bringing me back to focus.

"Are you kidding? I love it!" I exclaimed. He chuckled.

"I thought you would." He relied. Harry put our bags on the bed as I used the bathroom to make sure my make-up looked okay.

I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind. They were Harry's. He kissed a sensitive spot on my neck, causing me to gasp.

"Not now Harry." I moaned. He didn't stop. He continued to kiss various areas on my neck. I tried to get him to stop but I was so mesmerised that I couldn't.

"Babe we have to go downstairs. Everyone is waiting for us." I whined. He then began to suck on the skin of my neck, making me get goosebumps all over my body.

"They can wait." He joked. All of a sudden he turned me around and crashed his lips onto mine. I instantly began to kiss back. I always loved kissing him.

He laid his hands on my sides and lifted me onto the bathroom counter. He kicked the bathroom door closed with his foot and quickly locked it. He gave me a devious smile and connected our lips again. His hands roamed every inch of my body as I slightly pulled on his hair. We were in a full out make-out session. His lips felt so perfect against mine.