Chapter 37

Niall's POV

I woke up, not knowing how I got here. I don't remember anything from last night. I had way too much to drink. I didn't open my eyes but I knew I was laying on the leather couch in the living room. I didn't want to open my eyes; it was too bright.

I was finally about to open my eyes when all of a sudden I felt water being dumped on me. My eyes shot wide open. I looked to see who splashed me. It was Liam and he didn't look happy.

"Get up." He demanded. I looked up at him and slowly sat up. What did I do?

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"I don't know, why don't you tell me?" He replied sarcastically. Okay I clearly did something wrong. I just don't know what I did.

"I don't remember anything from last night." I admitted, stretching my stiffened back.

"Let's just say your lucky I didn't punch you in the face." He bluntly said. My eyes widened.

"What did I do?" I demanded. He gave me a look that looked like he felt sorry for me but he was still angry at me.

"I'm just going to come out and say it." He paused a little. "Samantha saw you kissing another girl."

*

Sara's POV

As of right now, Harry and I are waiting in the ultrasound room. We are waiting to find out what our babies are going to be. I am really anxious but really excited at the same time. I took Harry's hand and smiled at him. I noticed he was bouncing his leg up and down. He occasionally does that when he's nervous.

"Are you ready for this?" He asked me.

"Ready for what?" I questioned, not knowing what he was implying.

"To find out what the babies are going to be." He said.

"Yeah I really want to know." I replied. "What do you want them to be?"

"I am going to be happy with whatever they are, as long as their healthy." He said. I smiled again. He leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on my lips, making this moment even more perfect.

A few minutes later, the doctor came in. She sat on a stool to the right of me next to the ultrasound machine.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Macleod and I'll be doing your ultrasound today." She said. She looked down at her clipboard and then back at us. "So we are just going to check and make sure everything's alright." She gave us a friendly smile. As she was getting everything ready, we made small talk.

"So what brings you to Cheshire? Your chart said your not from here." She questioned.

"Well my band is on a world tour right now and my mum just got married." Harry said.

"Well congratulations. What band are you in?" She asked. You would have thought she'd known about One Direction because Harry's from here.

"I'm one of the five singers in One Direction." He answered. She looked up at him.

"I thought you looked familiar." She replied. He gave her a cheeky smile. She was done getting everything ready and she began the ultrasound.

"I'm sure you already know this but I'm just going to put the gel on your stomach so we can see the babies. You ready?" She asked. I nodded my head, not feeling very talkative. She put the gel on my stomach and started to move one of the cameras around my stomach.

"So I'm just looking for the heartbeats right now." She explained. Soon, we heard the thumping of mine and the babies hearts.

"Everything sounds good." The doctor smiled and put the camera back. She picked up another one; it was white and oval shape. She added more gel on my stomach. The pressure she put on it was a little uncomfortable but I could deal with it. The doctor examined the screen for a few minutes.