Chapter 40

Harry's POV

I glanced at the time as I woke up. It's only ten o'clock in the morning and I bet everyone back at my mums house is still sleeping. I should probably call them soon because I don't want them to worry too much. Well if they've noticed we're gone. I haven't gotten any phone calls yet so that's a good sign.

I looked at Sara who was peacefully sleeping. She must be exhausted because it was such a long night. She made it through the rest of the night without throwing up or having any more pain. I don't know how much more I could have taken of seeing her in pain. I wanted to stop all of it but I couldn't and that killed me.

I saw Niall move around in his chair and then his eyes opened. He rubbed his eyes and stretched. I'm still having mixed feelings about him right now. I'm still a little mad at him for what he did to Samantha but I know he didn't do it intentionally. The alcohol got to him and pretty much controlled his actions. That's why I try not to drink as much anymore. The last time I drank too much, well, we all know how that turned out. And plus, I'm going to be a father now and I want to be a good example for my son and daughter.

Niall moved his chair closer mine. "Morning mate."

"Morning." I replied. I haven't looked up at him yet. There was a small silence.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked bluntly. I finally looked up at him.

"It's not that I'm mad, it's that I'm disappointed." I admitted. He removed his gaze from mine.

"I hope you know I didn't mean to do it." He replied. I sighed.

"Yeah I know you didn't." I said. There was another moment of silence.

"What do I do now?" He asked. He sounds desperate and heartbroken. He looked up at me, sadness in his eyes.

"All you can do is try to talk to her and-" He interrupted me.

"That's what everyone else says and I've tried but every time I do, she get upset and Liam just hates me even more." He mumbled.

"Liam doesn't hate you. He's just really protective of Samantha and you know that. Samantha's his little sister and she's pretty much the only family he has left." I replied. He sighed again.

"I ruin everything." He mumbled. I was about to say something when Sara started to wake up.

"Good morning beautiful." I greeted. She smiled and yawned.

"Good morning." She replied.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"A lot better than yesterday." She said. I smiled. That's exactly what I wanted to hear.

*

"Well Ms.Hopkins, your tests came back very positive. We have to give you a few more injections and then you are free to leave in about an hour." He cleared his throat. "But I must make something very clear." He paused. "You are to be on strict bed rest. We don't want anything to happen to you until your due date." He said. My heart sank.

"How long will I have to go on bed rest for?" I asked. He sighed.

"I'm afraid until you give birth." He replied. My heart sank even further.

"What about the rest of the tour?" Harry asked, just as shocked as I am.

"She can continue with the tour but she is not to leave the tour bus unless it is an emergency." The doctor said. This is probable the worst news I could have been given right now. It is almost the end of the tour and this is when they go big with concerts and promotion. We only have less than a month left and this couldn't have come at a worse time. We both nodded our head. Understanding what the doctor said. Before he left, he told us the nurses would be in here soon. He left after that.