Chapter 42

Samantha's POV

A lot of time has passed since we left Anne and Robin's house. We have gone back on tour and the boys are playing their last concert tonight. Today is December 22 so there's only four days until Christmas and I still have to get gifts for everyone.

We've decided to have Christmas all together and then were going to separate and visit family and friends. Niall said he wants me to go and meet his family with him. I obviously said yes but I'm really excited but I'm scared of what they going to think of me. This will be the first time I will be spending Christmas without my parents. It breaks my heart to think about it but I know my parents would want me to be happy.

Another thing that has been on my mind is Liam. I think about the whole Liam situation everyday. I still haven't talked to him since that day and its been almost a month. I really want to forgive him but I just can't seem to do it. I know we were both really mad at each other and I know he didn't meant to do it. I just don't know if I can trust that he won't do it again.

Tonight I've decided to stay back with Sara on the bus instead of going to the concert. She is still stuck on bed rest and I want to keep her company. It's not fair that she's missing all the concerts and having to stay in the bus by herself. Plus, I see the same show every night.

I walked over to Niall and gave him a hug before he left the bus to get ready for the concert.

"Have a good show babe." I told him. He smiled and leaned down to give me a kiss.

"It would be a better show if you were there." I started to blush.

"I've been to every other concert." I paused and started to smirk. "And just think, when we get back home, you can have me all to yourself." He had a big grin on his face.

"I like the sound of that." We both started to giggle. Someone cleared their throat behind us so we turned around.

"We have to go Niall." Paul said, clearly hearing everything we just said. Niall and I started to blush.

"Okay, I'm coming." He answered. He gave me one last kiss before leaving the bus with Paul.

I walked back over to Sara who was balancing a bowl of grapes on her stomach. She has been having strange craving for grapes, pickles, and banana's lately. It's actually kind of funny. Harry would always come back from a concert and really want a banana but Sara would always eat them before he could.

"Enjoying your grapes?" I giggled. She looked at me and gave me a really big smile, therefore answering my question.

"So what do you want to do tonight?" I asked. She ate another grape and thought about it.

"I have an idea. You can paint my toes because I can't reach them!" She exclaimed with fake excitement. I giggled and got up to go grab some nail polish. I know Perrie brought some so I'll go check in her bunk. I found some and brought them back to Sara.

"What color do you want? I have blue, green, pink, orange, and purple." I asked. She looked at the colors and finally decided on one.

"Orange." She said. I put the other colors to the side and started to paint her toes. She giggled when she felt the cold polish on her nail.

I finished painting her nails and put the polish back on Perrie's bunk. I walked over to Sara and sat down next to her.

"What do you want to do now?" She asked. I thought about it.

"We could watch a movie." I suggested. She nodded her head and I got up to go find a movie to watch. The boys have tons of movies on the bus because thats mostly what they like to do after concerts. I ended up picking 'Pitch Perfect' because its one of my favourite movies and I love to sing along to it.