Chapter 16

Samantha's POV

It has been exactly one week since the boys have been gone. Us girls haven't really done anything besides watch movies in our pyjamas. In one week the boys would be back and I couldn't wait to see them. I missed them a lot. I wouldn't really let Eleanor or Sara see that I was upset bevause that would only make them upset as well. Oddly enough, I found it harder to fall asleep at night because I was so used to falling asleep with Niall; I wasn't used to sleeping in an empty bed.

Today was Saturday so we all wanted to go out and do something. We decided to go shopping because we haven't gotten to yet and we've been here for almost two months. Eleanor couldn't come with us because she had a photo shoot. She promised us she'd come next time. I have always been a little jealous of Eleanor. I mean, she's a model! She's absolutely gorgeous, she's a great person, and she has a stunning body. I don't think there's anything not to like about her.

"Are you almost ready to go?" I asked Sara, knocking in her door. I got no answer so I went ahead and opened it. I caught her staring into the mirror, holding up her shirt. She must be looking for a baby bump. She was only 3 weeks so you couldn't see anything.

"Can you see a bump?" She asked.

"Honestly, not really. You are only 3 weeks." I told her.

"Yeah I know. When do you think I will start showing?" She asked.

"I don't know. We will have to do some research on it." I said.

"Yeah your right." She replied.

"So, are you ready to go?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I just need to grab my jumper." She said.

"Okay, I'll meet you downstairs." I told her before leaving her room. I grabbed my keys and waited for her to come down. Five minutes past and she wasn't down here. Five more minutes past and she still wasn't down here. I walked back up stairs and into her room to see what was taking her so long. She better not be checking her stomach again.

I walked up to her room and opened the door without knocking. I entered the room to see Sara throwing up in her bathroom.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. I think its just the whole pregnancy thing." She said.

"I think I read about that somewhere. Some people get it really bad. I think it's called morning sickness." I told her.

"Yeah most likely." She said. She got up off the ground and started to wash her mouth out and brush her teeth.

"So do you still want to go to the mall? We don't have to if your not feeling good." I asked.

"No it's okay. I'm fine. Lets go." She said before grabbing her pink jumper. We walked downstairs and she grabbed an apple before we walked out the door and to the car. We took Niall's car because he couldn't exactly take it to Ghana. I walked over to the drivers side and got in the car. As soon as I started the car, Sara started playing a One Direction CD. Yes Niall does have a One Direction CD in his car. We drove to the mall, singing all the lyrics to the songs. We reached the mall and I parked the car. The boys told us to always wear sunglasses and the optional hat everywhere we go, just in case we ever get noticed by fans. They didn't really like the chance of us getting hurt but we couldn't stay in the flat our whole lives.

When we walked into the mall, the first place we went was 'Forever 21'. They always had really nice clothes and accessories. No one seemed to notice us which was a good thing. We looked around the store for a bit and I found a really cute top for Sara. It wasn't really my style but I knew she would love it.