Chapter 15

Niall's POV

A week has past since we went to go see Simon in his office. The boys and I discussed it and we have decided to tell the girls today. It has been long enough and we don't want them finding out from someone else. I am so unbelievably excited to go on this trip the thought of telling the girls we'll be leaving is holding me back because I'm worried about what their reactions will be.

Samantha and Sara are still sleeping so all of us got up earlier to make brunch for them. Right now I am making some eggs, Louis is making toast, Harry is cooking some bacon, Liam is making pancakes, and Zayn is setting the table.

"How do you think their going to react?" Harry asked me.

"I honestly have no idea. It could go either way." I answered honestly.

""The table is set. Is the food almost ready? They should be waking up any minute." Zayn asked walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah I'm pretty much done with the eggs, Louis is done with the toast, and Liam was the first one to finish with the pancakes. All we're waiting for is Harry with the bacon." I told him. For some reason I think we all secretly are hoping to win the girls over with breakfast but none of us is saying anything.

"I'm just frying the last price if bacon and I'll be d-" Louis was interrupted by Sara and Samantha making their way into the kitchen.

"Do I smell breakfast?" Samantha asked in a happy tone. She walked over to me and placed a quick kiss on my cheek. I couldn't help but notice Sara peering over my shoulder looking at the eggs I was currently cooking.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Nope, just making sure none of the eggs are burnt. You know how much I love my eggs." She paused. Well you might not but Samantha does." She trailed off. I suddenly found myself paying more attention to my cooking abilities because I didnt feel like finding out what would happen if I messed up these eggs. and we all were seating ourselves around the table. I would be lying if I said I wasnt hungry and I guess you could say us boys did a pretty decent job.

"This tasted really good but I'm still confused to why you actually made it. I mean, dont get me wrong, but I dont think any of you would voluntarily make breakfast, and at this time of day too. What's the occasion?" Samantha questioned. I started to get nervous. I didn't know how we were going to say it, we haven't even really discussed it. I looked around the room to see everyone staring at me. I guess this is one way of finding out you'd be the one to break the news.

"We'll, me and the boys have something we want to tell you and Sara." I started. Sara looked at Sara and gave her the expression that practically said, See I told you they made breakfast for a reason.

"Tell us what?" They questioned.

"Do you remember when we went to go visit Simon a week ago?" I asked. They nodded their heads. "Well he told us we are going to have the opportunity to give back and do some charity work." I said.

"That's great! What did Simon have in mind?" Sara asked. I looked up at the boys before continuing.

"We are going to be taking a trip to Ghana and visit some of hospitals and communities there. We are going to have the opportunity to meet some inspiring people and experience a life that is the total opposite I ours." I told them. I wasnt expecting them to jump for joy but I definitely wasnt expecting it to be completely silent. I looked at Samantha and noticed that her smile she wore earlier was now replaced with one that I could barely recognize

"How long will you be gone?" Sara asked, breaking the silence.

"Two weeks."

Sara's POV