Chapter 13

Sara's POV

I woke the next morning with a pounding head ache. I opened my eyes to see Harry peacefully sleeping next to me. What happened last night? My head still pounded as I replayed the night. All I remember is getting really drunk. Then we came home and...Oh my god! I lifted up the duvet that was over me and Harry to see us both completely naked. I quickly got out of bed and put on one of Harry's shirts and a pair of his pants before going over to my room. I walked into my bathroom that was in my room and started the shower. I stripped his clothes off and got in after the water was the right temperature. No matter how much I cleaned myself and how much soap I used. I still felt dirty. But not a physical dirty. I didn't like this feeling. I walked out of my bathroom and changed into some sweats and a short sleeve shirt. I went back to my bathroom to do my hair. As I looked in the mirror, I could see love bites all over my neck. Then all of a sudden my knees began to get really weak and I had to grab onto the counter so I didn't fall to the ground. I began to to feel really sore on the lower half of my body. I groaned as I answered my own question. I know what I did last night. I had sex with Harry.

Harry's POV

I woke up to an empty bed this morning. Weird. I thought Sara fell asleep with me yesterday . I couldn't really remember what happened last night. The only thing I remember was getting really drunk with Sara after I asked her to be my girlfriend. Then everything else goes blank. I smiled at the thought of Sara finally being my girlfriend. When I went to go adjust my duvet, I could see that I was completely naked. I really hope Sara didn't see me like this. I sat up and swung my legs over the side of the bed. I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room. I saw mine and Sara's clothes scattered all over the floor. Her black dress, her pink heels. I got up off my bed and went over to my dresser to put on some clothes. Then everything started coming back to me. I know what happened last night. I remembered everything. I had sex with Sara.

Sara's POV

After I was done in the bathroom, my head was hurting so I took a pain reliever. I got out of the bathroom and sat on the edge of my bed. I actually had sex with Harry. I don't even know how it went. How it felt. I don't even know if he was protected. God, I hope he was wearing protection. I didn't want there to be a chance of me becoming pregnant. I should probably go and confront him about our night last night. Did he remember it? Did me mean for us to have sex? No he couldn't have. He was just as drunk as I was. I decided to go and talk to him so I got up off my bed and headed over to his room. Just as I opened my door, Harry was standing right in front of me.

"Um, hi." He said, awkwardly.

"Hi." I said.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked. He could see the worry and confusion on my face. I'm glad he's thinking the same thing.

"I don't but we kind of have to." I said now looking at the floor. Too nervous to look at his face. I moved out of the way and let Harry into my room. He walked over to my bed and sat down. I shut and locked the door. I had to make sure none of the boys came into my room while we were talking. I walked over to him and sat down beside him. We both didn't speak up. We sat there in silence, both trying to see how we should start talking. I decided to start the conversation. We had to talk eventually.

"We're you wearing protection?" I bluntly asked

"I honestly don't remember. I hope I did. I just really hope I didn't get you pregnant. I didn't want it to happen like this. I don't want it to be a drunken mistake. I'm so sorry." He said. I lifted his chin up so he was facing me.

"We don't even know if it was a mistake. I might not even be pregnant. I-" I was cut off my Harry.

"But what if we are! We can't be parents yet! We so young. Your just 18 and I'm only 19!" He said looking away from me and at the ground. "This is all my fault." He muttered.