Chapter 12

Sara's POV

I woke up the next morning in Harry's arms, his strong arms around me. I pressed my face against his bare chest and I could hear the steady sound of his heart beat. We laid there holding each other. I felt his breathing begin to speed up so I knew he was waking up. I tilted my head up so I was looking at his face. His eyes fluttered open and he looked down at me. He smiled.

"Good morning beautiful." He said, kissing my forehead.

"Morning." I said moving closer to him so our warm bodies were touching.

"I could do this all day." I told him.

"I would love to but we can't. I have a CD signing and a concert today." There was a pause. "But you and Samantha are coming so we can spend all day together. And I have a surprise planned for you at the concert."

"Oh really?" I said, lifting my head and connecting our lips. His lips were so soft and perfect. We moved so we were sitting up. He then moved me so I was sitting on his lap, still facing him. Our lips not parting. His hands were moving up and down my back. My hands were laced in his perfect curls, pulling them lightly. His hands traced the outline of my bra. I stopped his hands before he tried to open it. I wasn't ready yet. I mean, I don't want things to move too quickly.

"Not yet." I said, pausing to catch my breath.

"Okay. I'm not going to push you to do anything you're not ready for." He said. I started to smile.

"Thank you." I said before smashing my lips into his. We began passionately kissing before Louis barged into the room. His mouth dropped open and he ran out of the room screaming.

"Harry and Sara are having sex! I repeat, Harry and Sara are having s-" I covered his mouth before he could finish the rest of the sentence.

"We were not!" I protested.

"Sure your weren't!" Louis said, giving me a wink.

"Shut it Tomlinson!" I said and he laughed. Harry came out of his room, fully dressed now, and we walked down the stairs. I walked over to Samantha and Niall who were eating breakfast. Samantha was sitting on his lap and he was feeding her some fruit. They were the cutest couple ever!

"Did Niall tell you about the plans for today?" I asked her.

"Yeah, they have a CD signing at 3:30 and a concert at 7:00." She said with a smile on her face. You could tell she was proud of her answer. The rest of the boys came into the kitchen and started eating.

"Heh Sam, you want to go see a movie with me before he signing? We'll have time and the new avengers is out." Liam asked Samantha.

"I would love to but I planned to go out with Niall. What about tomorrow?" She asked apologetically.

"Yeah sure, That's fine." He replied. I looked over at Liam. He has an obvious fake smile on his face. He left he kitchen to go up to his room. Shortly after, I went up to his room to see what was bugging him. I have always been pretty close to him. He is like my older brother. I walked up to his room and knocked on his door.

"It's open." He said. I walked into his room and sat on the edge of his bed.

"What's the matter?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He replied giving me a weak, forced smile.

"Liam, I've known you my whole life. I know when your lying. What's wrong?" I asked him. His smile dropped and he looked down at his hands.

"I just feel like I'm losing Samantha."

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"We'll she's always with Niall now. I'm not saying they shouldn't be together because they should be. I just don't want Niall to take her away from me." He said sincerely. I surely wasn't expecting that.