Chapter 10

Samantha's POV

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon. I reached over to my phone and looked at the time. It was just past noon. I liked getting up at this time because it wasn't too early or too late.

I could hear someone coming towards my room. I quickly laid back into the position I was originally in. They opened the door and the smell of bacon and eggs filled the room.

"Morning Love" His thick accent was music to my ears. I moved my head to a shirtless Niall holding a tray of food. I couldn't help but stare. I can feel my cheeks getting warmer.

"Like what you see?" He asked, a hint of seduction in his voice.

"Yeah, the food looks pretty good" I answered with a smirk, trying to make a joke.

"Ha ha very funny." He said trying to hide his smile while walking over to my bed. I sat up and he put the tray of food on top of my lap. He then sat down next to me.

"Thank you" I said

"No problem beautiful" He replied. I started to smile at his heart warming words. It felt really good to receive compliments but having them come from Niall, made it more special.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked.

"Because I can finally have you all to myself." I said. He started to blush. He leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"You want some?" I asked him.

"I thought you'd never ask" He joked He grabbed a piece of toast and started eating it.

We soon finished eating. I couldn't eat anymore. We ate so much food! I groaned and almost fell off the bed at my attempt of going tint he bathroom. Niall just laughed. We went downstairs to wash the dishes. We had just finished when the phone rang. I answered it becuse I was the closest one to a phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi," there was a pause. "You don't sound like one of the boys. May I ask who this is?" He said.

"I'm Samantha, Liam's sister." I replied.

"Oh I know who you are. Liam has told me so much about you." He said.

"I hope that's a good thing." He laughed. "And who am I talking to?" I politely asked.

"I'm Simon Cowell and the reason I'm calling is," There was a pause. "Actually could I just talk to one of the boys?" He asked. I gave the phone to Niall and let him talk to him. I will ask him about it later.

"Okay just hold on one second." I told Simon and handed the phone to Niall.

"The phones for you." He took the phone with a confused look on his face.

Niall's POV

"Hello?"

"Hey Niall." Simon said.

"Oh hey Simon, what's up?"

"I need you and the boys to come down to my office."

"When?" I asked.

"As soon as you can." he said.

"Okay I'll get the rest of the boys up and we'll leave." I said and Samantha gave me a confused look. I ended the call and looked at Samantha.

"What did Simon want?" She asked.

"I don't know. He said he wanted all of the boys to go see him in his office." I replied.

"Do you think it's a bad thing?" She asked.