Chapter 67

Grace pov
Harry held me tight as we slept. But our peace was interrupted by my phone. I moaned and reached over to answer it. It was Landon's foster parents. I answered it. "Your highness, I'm sorry about the time. But Landon's missing." The foster mother said. I got up, "I'll be right over." I yawned. "Thank you." She said. "It's what I do." I said then hung up. "Come back to bed," Harry said as he sat up. "I can't Landon's ran off again." I said as I got dressed.

I got into a car and drove to Bristol. I meet the foster parents outside their house. I parked my car and got out. "What happened leading up to him disappearing?" I asked. "He was really upset, with it seemed like everything." The Foster Father said. "I think I know where he is." I said. "What should we do?" The foster mother said. "Stay here In case he comes back." I said.

I knew from the police reports, Landon had a tendency to go to the  foot bridge that went under the river.

I parked as close as I could then got out. I saw a small figure run into the tunnel. "Landon!" I yelled and ran into the Tunnel. He looked back and kept running. I was halfway through the tunnel when he disappeared into the black abyss at the other end of the tunnel. "Landon!" I yelled.

I came out of the tunnel and two big man, came towards me. "Leave me alone." I said as I tried to move around them. One grabbed my arm. "Your not going anywhere, love." He said in a gruff Scottish accent. The other man grabbed my other arm and pulled me into the tunnel. One grabbed at my shirt ripping it. I screamed. The other man punched me. "Shut it," he hissed.

•••
I laid up against the wall, my cloths in shreds. The men, were standing over me laughing. I heard sirens in the distance. The two men took off running. Out the opposite end of the tunnel. Landon ran in the opposite entrance. "Miss. Grace, I called the police." He said. I hugged him, and cried. Two police officers ran into the tunnel. "Miss can you tell me who did this?" One of the officers asked. "They ran that way." I pointed to the other end of the tunnel.

•••

I laid in the hospital, I'd never felt so dirty in my life. A knock came at the door. "Hey, Are you alright?" Harry asked as he came in. I shrugged. He came over and sat on the side of the bed. Harry took my hands. "Are you alright?" He asked. "I was raped," I said as I started crying again. Harry hugged me and stroked my hair as I cried into his shoulder. "It's alright, it's gonna be alright." He said. "I don't know if I will." I whispered. "We'll were gonna make it through it." Harry said.

•••

Harry opened the car door. And he walked me inside. Faith and David ran and hugged me, I gladly got down on my knees and embraced them. I kissed both of their heads. "Mummy, I'm all better." Faith said. "Yes you are." I said before kissing her forehead. "Oh I have missed you two so much." I said as I started to cry again. Harry put his hands on my shoulders. "Careful with mummy. She's still sore." Harry said. I hadn't noticed the pain till he said that. "Mummy, did  bad guys do this? Are they going to get in trouble?" Faith asked. "Yes, Baby they are. Those bad men are going to get in a lot of trouble." Harry said. "Now Mummy needs to go rest." I got up, and I went to my room, my children following me. I got into bed and they crawled into bed with me. I tried so hard not to cry in front of them.

Harry eventually took them out, and I started bawling. Harry came back in and rubbed my back. "It's gonna be okay. You've climbed out bigger pits than this. You don't need to keep digging." He said. "I just need some time alone." I said. Harry nodded and left me alone.

•••

I sat in the living room, in the middle of the night. Faith walked in rubbing her eyes. "Mummy what are you doing?" She yawned. "Nothing baby, go back to bed." I said as I got up and picked her up. "Mummy why don't you eat dinner or breakfast?" She asked. If she'd noticed Harry must have. "Mummy's not well right now. But soon she's gonna go away and get better." I said.

I put her in bed. "Mummy stay with me. I don't want you to leave." she said. I pulled a chair next to her. "I'm not going anywhere." I said.

I stayed till she fell asleep. I kissed her, then went to David's room, and kissed him and said good bye. I debated on whether or not to go into my room. I found a sheet of lined paper and wrote;

"Harry I'm sorry. But I have to do this, I'm not well. And I can't cope here. Don't try to find me. I'll find you on my own. When I'm better, that is if I get better. For my sake, please keep as much of my disappearance, the rape, and me getting help in private, out of the media. I need time to heal. Tell the children I love them, and come up with something to tell them. Tell them a little white lie. Nothing too crazy. I love you so much, and if you love me just as much. You'll let me do this. Your forever and no madder what, Gracie."

I taped it to bathroom mirror. A place he'd sure to see it. I grabbed the few things I needed, got on my bike, and left.

_____________________

A/n: Bum Bum BUM! So I'm going to a sleep away camp this coming up week. So I won't be able to post since I won't have my phone. Hope you'll forgive me.

-Princess