Chapter 42

Seven weeks later
I was about to pop any day. And I'd about had it with being pregnant. Harry was getting the result of my constant mood swings.

I felt the bed shift as Harry got up. He came around to my side and crouched down to my eye level. "Morning," I whispered. "Not quiet yet for you." He whispered. "Call me if anything happens." Harry said with a hand on my stomach. "You know I will, I'll probably yell for you then realize your not here." I laughed as I felt Diana kick. "Well, then I'll be their as fast as I can. I wouldn't miss Diana's birth for anything." Harry said kissing me. "Have a safe trip." I said. Prince Charles was taking Harry and Will on a hunting trip. They'd only be gone a few days, which would feel like an eternity for me.

Harry kissed my cheek and I went back to sleep, I felt him resting his hand on my stomach. Before he walked away. 

I woke up again a few hours later. I got ready and went to breakfast with Kate. "All alone today," she sighed. "Yep, nothing to do." I said leaning back in my chair. "So what are we to do today?" Kate asked. "I don't know, what do you want to do?" I asked. "I don't know, maybe take George to the park." Kate said. "Oh there's a park down the street from where I work, the girls and I sometimes go down to it, it's very kid friendly." I said. "That sounds like fun, let's do that." Kate said. "Then a bit of shopping?" I asked. There was still a thing or two I wanted to get before Diana was born. "That sounds like fun, we'll need a stroller." Kate said. "Of course, since neither of us can pick George up." I said rubbing my belly as I felt Diana kick.

We finished eating and we went to the Nursery. Two extra cribs were in there, waiting to be used. George was being held by his nanny. "Your highnesses." She curtsied. "Dress George in clothing for an outing." Kate said. I went over and sat down, just out of habit, Harry telling me to sit down. George's Nanny dressed him and put him down. He ran to Kate and he hugged her leg. Kate hugged George. "Where's daddy?" He asked. "He's gone hunting with Uncle Harry and grandfather at Windsor Castle." Kate told George said. I felt Diana kick, every time she did I shifted how I was sitting. "Ready Grace?" Kate asked. "Sure let me grab a coat, then we'll go." I said getting up.

We took a car to the park I'd told Kate about. We took the stroller out and Kate unfolded it. She put George in, and she pushed it into the park. I saw a familiar group of girls sitting on the jungle gym. Dina looked over at Kate and I as Kate let George out of the stroller. The girls came over. "Grace?" Nevaeh asked. "Yes," I said facing them. "Grace," they squealed as some of them hugged me. "Careful." I said with my hand on my stomach. "What are you doing?" Ren asked. "Well the men went hunting this morning, so Kate and I decided to take George to the park." I said. As Kate watched George on the playground. "It's so good to see you," I said hugging them. "Are you emotional?" Maureen asked. "What do you expect in nine months pregnant." I said. Rio was standing at the back of the group of girls. "How are you Rio?" I asked. She seemed surprise I'd called her out of the group. "I'm well," she stuttered. "No your not," Poppy said. "Rio, if you need to talk you can always call, that goes for all of you. Even during my leave if any of you need to talk to me, just call." I said. "I could use someone to talk to," Rio said. "Alright, girls see if you can Help Kate watch George." I said as I walked away with Rio. "What's wrong?" I asked as we sat down on a bench. "It's the Anorexia, and the girls thinking the solution for my problem is to eat. Most of them are constantly bringing me food and telling me to eat. But I'm not hungry, and Angie she won't let me leave the table till my plate is cleared even if I'm full. And she gives me such big portions, while the other girls get normal portions. And then after I clean my plate, I feel sick." She said. "Well I'll talk to Angie about it, but you know you do have to eat, just eat as much as you can, but don't miss every meal." I told her. "Thank you," she said. We got up and went back to the rest of the girls. "Auntie Grace," George screamed. "What Georgie," I said. "Watch me," he said. Poppy helped him across the monkey bars. "They all seem so nice," Kate told me. "They all are, it's sad that they suffer." I said. "Who was that you went off and talked with?" Kate asked. "Rio, she joined the house right after Christmas, she has anorexia. She's Angie's first Anorexic, she's my second. Angie's thinks she's doing the right thing for her, but forcing her to clean her plate, it's like over eating, and her body can't process that much food. So I've got to talk to Angie about that." I said. "You really care a lot about these girls." Kate said. "I do," I said.

After thirty minutes George got tired, and we said bye to the girls and we went back to Kensington. And spent the rest of the day their.

-Two days later-

I was getting ready for bed, Kate and I had just finished dinner and we were retiring for the night. I was in the bathroom, getting the bath ready. I felt liquid roll down my legs. I put a hand on my stomach. I felt a contraction. I winced and grabbed the counter. I turned off the water. "Kate!" I yelled as I walked out of the bathroom. I waddled down the hall to the nursery, "Kate!" I yelled again. She opened the door to the nursery. "Yes," she said. "My water broke." I said. She gasped and grabbed the bag Harry and I had prepared for when Diana was going to be born. Kate helped me to the car. "I need to call Harry," I said as we got into the car.
_________________________
A/n: don't know how much you could consider this a cliffhanger, that's up to you to decide.
-princess